Referees for the championship game?

AUTigressPen

With all the problems we have had with the SEC referees this season, does anyone know when we will know what conference the referees will come from for the championship game?  I hope they are better than we have seen in the SEC the past couple of seasons.

:pcprobs: :pcprobs: :pcprobs: :pcprobs: :pcprobs: :pcprobs: :pcprobs: :pcprobs: :pcprobs: :pcprobs: :pcprobs:

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :

If I remember correctly, they cannot come from either conference represented and they cannot come from the same conference who provided referees from the past year.  

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that is the rule.

If I remember correctly, they cannot come from either conference represented and they cannot come from the same conference who provided referees from the past year.  

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that is the rule.

That's the way I understand it. The way it was told to me was if the BCSCG is played by 2 schools not affiliated with the bowls traditional tie in school, then officals from the tie in conference will be used. So lets say if Texas were to play Oregon in the Sugar Bowl/BCSCG in the Super Dome then SEC officals would be used.

Archived