CBS Blinks

CarolinaTiger

CBS Blinks, by admitting the documents could be forged.

yet, dan insists the heart of the story is true

No one, Rather said repeatedlyin an interview, has yet disputed "the heart" of his report. But, he said, a "thick partisan fogging machine seeks to cloud the core truth of our story by raising questions about the messenger, methods and techniques."
emphasis mine

how can he fuss at people...anyone, regardless of their partisanship, for being inquizzitive of a major fraud story? all Americans should be concerned that this kind of thing could happen...not just those people who's candidate was hurt.

in essence, he's saying, "how dare you not trust me...nevermind the documents are forged".

sorry dan...you lose.

ct

I sincerely hope that this is the end of Rather biased Dan. Maybe CBS will put him out to pasture and hope that his replacement will bring back some of the respect that Dan has cost them with his years of condescending liberal bias.

So Mr. Rather,

If I have testimony from certain women who say Bill Clinton sexually harassed and groped them, then make a fake video of it happening, should the charge be taken just as seriously as before, or viewed with skepticism?

Bernard Goldberg was right all along!! By the way, Bias is a excellent book in case you haven't read it.

Archived