Cothron possibly headed back to AU next season? It could happen

AUSportTalk

Now the question is is he interested in coming back to AU or is he looking for a bigger stage.

He is going to really wanna have to play for Coach Barbee if he is gonna come here. I venture to guess he will look at other options.

Two Comments:

1) Hope he comes to Auburn

2) "Privateers" - A privateer was a private person or private warship authorized by a country's government by letters of marque to attack foreign shipping. . . . i thought this was some sort of political correctness.

Two Comments:

1) Hope he comes to Auburn

2) "Privateers" - A privateer was a private person or private warship authorized by a country's government by letters of marque to attack foreign shipping. . . . i thought this was some sort of political correctness.

If they are picking up players for 6 months only; they pretty well fit the definition don`t you think.

Now the question is is he interested in coming back to AU or is he looking for a bigger stage.

He is going to really wanna have to play for Coach Barbee if he is gonna come here. I venture to guess he will look at other options.

My guess is that Barbee and Auburn will be looking at other options also. I may be wrong but that ship may have sailed. Personal thoughts with no inside knowledge.

Archived