Rumor out of Pensacola?

stryker

All i know is that he does not come from a well off family and has three kids to support. Football is a blessing for him. He actually is a great guy. Just throwing my 2 cents in there

All i know is that he does not come from a well off family and has three kids to support. Football is a blessing for him. He actually is a great guy. Just throwing my 2 cents in there

That dude has bumped enough skin to have 3 babies already! Good night! Dude isnt even 20 yet!

Let me make a correction...bumped his head.

That dude has bumped enough skin to have 3 babies already! Good night! Dude isnt even 20 yet!

Be respectful.. You don't know him personally so who are you to judge? That's like people making blind judgements on Cam.. I'm sure you didn't like that too much.

Be respectful.. You don't know him personally so who are you to judge? That's like people making blind judgements on Cam.. I'm sure you didn't like that too much.

Whoa! Whoa! I am THE LAST person on this earth to judge anybody! Including Antoine Dodson!

Seriously, that's alot of babies for his age. I understand that stuff happens though. Just saying.

I know there are Auburn players with babies, wasn't trying to be judgemental. That's not my place to do that and I don't want to.

More joking than anything though. My bad for offending anybody.

could have something to  do with the fact that after switching to bama at the last minute and his mother and sister along with all the kids were moved 300 miles north to Killen,Al. into a rental house owned by the h.s. coach of one of bama's asst. coaches who played h.s. ball at Brooks H.S.  when one ofthe kids got into trouble at school, they were abruptly moved again.  Too much attention to the family and the two cars they started to drive after he signed with bama. They could not afford to be seen in Pensacola by Fl. fans driving the cars. Thus, the move to Killen where they had no jobs or relatives living there.

could have something to  do with the fact that after switching to bama at the last minute and his mother and sister along with all the kids were moved 300 miles north to Killen,Al. into a rental house owned by the h.s. coach of one of bama's asst. coaches who played h.s. ball at Brooks H.S.  when one ofthe kids got into trouble at school, they were abruptly moved again.  Too much attention to the family and the two cars they started to drive after he signed with bama. They could not afford to be seen in Pensacola by Fl. fans driving the cars. Thus, the move to Killen where they had no jobs or relatives living there.

So what are you trying to say.  :tease:

By age 20, I had "bumped enough skin" to have 3 kids.  I don't have any kids (Thank you Trojan!) but you should be careful about throwing judgements around.

not a blind judgment. That's a lot of kids for my age.  I couldn't imagine it at 20.

not a blind judgment. That's a lot of kids for my age.  I couldn't imagine it at 20.

Thank You! Trent Richardson himself probably wouldn't take it as serious as some of the posters on here. I was halfway joking. The other half was me thinking 20 years old is pretty young for 3 kids. I'm not sure why that's so horrible?

It's not like I'm saying Trent is a bad person or anything because of it. I don't think he is a bad guy at all.

I brought this up back in march and no one wanted to believe it then. I have heard since then that they do have family in Huntsville and is why they moved to Killen. But it is a known fact by hard core bammers in the shoals area that this is true.

The issue is about him not getting the majority of the carries as promised. Apparently he is promised them when Mark leaves but he may not after all. Amazing how recruits still fall for Satan's lies.

By age 20, I had "bumped enough skin" to have 3 kids.  I don't have any kids (Thank you Trojan!) but you should be careful about throwing judgements around.

I didn't read his comments as a judgment. In some circles, his comments would be considered as praise. It's too easy to get offended when reading typed comments because there are no facial gestures or tones to set the context.

anyway, to get this thread back on topic, can anyone elaborate on the rumors?

This is the rumor posted earlier in this thread.

anyway, to get this thread back on topic, can anyone elaborate on the rumors?

This is the rumor posted earlier in this thread.

Arg, thanks a4e. I should have read better. That sounds juicy. What did the bammers say about Cam's situation?

I think it was "Where there is smoke, there is fire."

i usually stay away from these discussions(i dont know if this is even true but if so), i do condem a 20year old with no income, health ins, and presumably no wife having fathered 3 children. call me judgemental i dont care. i dont care if the kid is a cfb player or a street thug he is creating responsibilities for other people to deal with. i could have very well fathered a child at that age and was lucky i didnt, but for the love of god and learning from the past, im 100% certain it wouldnt have happened 2x much less 3x. there is some serious disregard for child well being and not just financially. i would say the same if it was an auburn player or a childhood freind.

Per Bill Cosby, there are three events necessary to starting your life in the right way:  Graduate from high school, or better;  then get a job, then start a family.  And make absolutely sure you do these in order.

Archived