Coach Chizik on ESPN being interviewed!!!

wdeexit310

Chizik has played the media like a fiddle since coming back to Auburn, especially the AL media that is looking for anything anti Auburn 247.

I think Chizik feels like he can take an attempted trashing (lemon), represent Auburn well, promote Auburn, reiterate the facts on Cam/AU/NCAA when needed and turn that lemon into Toomer's lemonade. It is either take an opportunity to rep Auburn on national TV or turn the interview down and let them work the angle that Chizik ducked them.  

War Eagle !

Most Importantly I wake up and Thank God Im on Earth every day then... Thank God I live in the USA.... Thank God I live in Baldwin County Alabama and REALLY THANK HIM GENE CHIZIK IS AUBURN UNIVERSITY'S HEAD FOOTBALL COACH !!!

WAR DAM EAGLE

I wonder if Holtz hid under a desk when he heard Chizik would be in studio.

:laugh:

He was probably back in his padded cell by then.

Just be glad he wasn't the one giving the interview... otherwise we wouldn't have understood much...

i just watched it, i actually think it was the most normal interview on espn about auburn all year! he asked a question about cam but didnt dwell on it and most of it was actually about football for a change!

chizik was pure class as usual...

Archived