Coach Chizik on ESPN being interviewed!!!

wdeexit310

Coach was just on ESPN sportcenter live being interviewed.... Showed and talked about his coaching career, and

his return to Auburn....He said he felt very blessed to be at Auburn and it was one of the places he always wanted

to come back to....Talked about slowing the O offense down, him being a defense guy, and basically he said that

it was not allowing gaps and staying in position....I am very proud to have him as our coach and he gave a War

Eagle at the end.....

Is that interview going to get out on any other media?  I'd liked to have seen it...

We should all be so proud that Coach Chizik is always all class!! He just states the facts, he always sounds so sincere and real. We are the ones blessed to have him here at Auburn!! Can't wait for the 10th!! What a dream season!

Coach was just on ESPN sportcenter live being interviewed.... Showed and talked about his coaching career, and

his return to Auburn....He said he felt very blessed to be at Auburn and it was one of the places he always wanted

to come back to....Talked about slowing the O offense down, him being a defense guy, and basically he said that

it was not allowing gaps and staying in position....I am very proud to have him as our coach and he gave a War

Eagle at the end.....

We've gotten a lot of publicity this year that's been good for the program. Through all the negative, will come positive if we win...and we have won!

When he asked Coach if Cam was coming back next year, he looked like he was hiding a secret.  This makes me feel good about next year!

that was about what I expected from ESPN. 3 questions about the game itself, 5 questions about the Cam Newton investigation. Why is Coach Chizik even in Bristol?? After how they have smeared us for 2 months?? I doubt the team will be asked a single question about the game at the NC media day... it will be all about "the scandal". Disgusting.

that was about what I expected from ESPN. 3 questions about the game itself, 5 questions about the Cam Newton investigation. Why is Coach Chizik even in Bristol?? After how they have smeared us for 2 months?? I doubt the team will be asked a single question about the game at the NC media day... it will be all about "the scandal". Disgusting.

My thoughts exactly.  Good post. I am sure the extra exposure is good but they are going to talk about AU anyway.  

Maybe CGC thinks a chat with the folks in Bristol can soften or impact ESPN's garbage reporting.  But I think he should check the back of his jacket for a "kick me" sticker after he leaves the ESPN campus.

Who is the woman on SC Live?? Does she know anything about football???

That was Chris McKendry, probably the most knowledgeable female ( including Erin, Sage, and Hannah) in Bristol.  The session was obviously choreographed by AU and ESPN as a preamble to the NCG coverage.  IMO, they could not have picked a more professional ESPN reporter, and she was probably pre-approved, as were the questions, by Jay Jacobs.  BTW, Coach Chizik did a magnificant job, but just wait for the turds to start doing speech and body language analysis.

I thought Coach handled himself admireably(can't spell). He is truly an asset to Auburn University. ESPN will never let any of this die down ever! We just have to continue doing like Coach Chiz stated, we do not have to defend our honor as Auburn has done nothing wrong. Let the naysayers talk and just keep smiling and do what we do....WIN WIN WIN!

WAR EAGLE everyone!

:believe:   :believe:    :believe:      :believe:       :believe:           :believe:           :believe:

He is coming up soon on Mike and Mike now. If he is there because of an NCAA (BCS)/ESPN contract obligation at least he is getting it all over with in one day.

That was Chris McKendry, probably the most knowledgeable female ( including Erin, Sage, and Hannah) in Bristol.  The session was obviously choreographed by AU and ESPN as a preamble to the NCG coverage.  IMO, they could not have picked a more professional ESPN reporter, and she was probably pre-approved, as were the questions, by Jay Jacobs.  BTW, Coach Chizik did a magnificant job, but just wait for the turds to start doing speech and body language analysis.

Linda kohn (sp?) always seemed pretty sharp IMHO. 

Linda kohn (sp?) always seemed pretty sharp IMHO. 

I've never seen her before and her line of questions seemed more like something you would see on the View. I wasn't impressed. She may be really good, but I thought she wasn't impressive today.

guys I dont know if you remember this but I can't recall anyone getting slammed harder than Saban by their analyst. When he said he was not coming and did they rode him for an entire year.

Its not picking on AU its that AU is the story for many reasons this year, when the media quits finding something wrong with our program and the rivals quit pointing fingers it means we are irrevelant. 

When he asked Coach if Cam was coming back next year, he looked like he was hiding a secret.  This makes me feel good about next year!

Yea, he looked kind of excited! Just sayin!

Archived