Went to the UA game tonight

tuffy11111

I think one of the big reasons why recruits love AU so much is because of the fan support (last year Eric Mack was blown away by the WV "rain game.")  It's stuff like this that makes an impression on recruits and their family, so thanks a lot Tuff...Now if we could only find a way to explain to the rest of the world what War Eagle means.  I get tired of Craig James calling us the war eagles.  Quan Bray knows what it means..."War eagle, baby.  War eagle baby."  :thumbsup:

I wish I could have been there but I couldn't make it.

No you don't, not at the expense of going to Glendale! :tease:

Is that Fulse's Mom?

Yes, she's holding the sign.

I'm just now watching the recording, but great job on the signs man!!!! :thumbsup::we:

Maybe its just me, but last year i remember our guys sticking together at the UA game.  They were always "seen" hanging out together and doing stuff as a group.  That is the first time I truly believed we woudl turn Eric Mack when he was always seen with this group.  Anyone who was there, were our guys sticking together for the most part again or hanging out with any of the other guys a lot (westerman, fulse, etc?) TIA

Maybe its just me, but last year i remember our guys sticking together at the UA game.  They were always "seen" hanging out together and doing stuff as a group.  That is the first time I truly believed we woudl turn Eric Mack when he was always seen with this group.  Anyone who was there, were our guys sticking together for the most part again or hanging out with any of the other guys a lot (westerman, fulse, etc?) TIA

Bray hung out with his Georgia boys...But we know who he committed to  :we:

I loved your attempt with alphabetical order but Fulse and Florence.....FAIL! :laugh:

Just messing with you.  Great stuff tuffy, haven't seen you here in awhile.

I saw the signs. Great job, it never hurts to show these young men the Auburn Family support. Too bad you didn't have some extra large poster board for Cyrus Kouandjio or Christian Westermen. Good Job.

I loved your attempt with alphabetical order but Fulse and Florence.....FAIL! :laugh:

Just messing with you.  Great stuff tuffy, haven't seen you here in awhile.

Lol well i wrote them in correct order, but as you can see my girlfriend didn't have enough room for Florence on that row so she swapped it with fulse.

I haven't been on here much. Vie gotten so used to lurking on sites that I forget to post

Archived