Went to the UA game tonight

tuffy11111

I am home on break and i have been wanting to go for the past 2 years so i finally was able to make it this year. My girlfriend made signs for the game (she has pics of everything and I will post them later) one of them said "Auburn welcomes you to the family Dismukes, O'reilly, and Frazier" also "join the family bray fulse, Florence, Collins, wright, and a couple others i can't remember right now"

It was pretty cool when quan bray spotted me and gave me an excited nod before he committed. I also got reactions from Dismukes, and O'reilly, and fulse got a big smile.

Ok so to the interesting part (aside from me being on tv). I put up my signs a few times and this woman sitting in front of us turned around a few times and said that she was brandon's (fulse) mother. Well i got to talking to her for quite some time and she talked about how she loved the official visit to auburn but she had to leave the game early because it was too cold (i remember reading something about her leaving early and several people were worried about it) so anyway, after talking to her for a while she asked how we used "war eagle" and i explained to her that it was kind of like "aloha" to hawaiins. Well she turned to the field and said "WAR EAGLE BRANDON!" i also have a picture of her holding my sign saying "join the family fulse" and she held that up a few times. She was a great mother, the whole family was very nice and even if he doesn't end up at auburn (although it seems like he may be) i really wish him the best and i know he was brought up very well.

I apologize if this is difficult for some to comprehend, i wrote it in my iPad and im also excited about the story so i probably jumped around some bit. Ok anyway...that's my story...WDE..and it did happen so pics will come later

Thanks for the post! That is great news for us I believe! :we: btw I saw the signs u made on tv after bray committed!

I thought that was cool when I saw the signs on TV just before Bray committed. That's awesome that it was you. Congrats for being on national TV

And that's cool that you hung out with his mom. It seems like she really likes Auburn, and I'm pretty sure he does too ;)

That is AUsome, tuffy!! Great job of representing us and congrats on being a celebrity now.  :laugh:  :we: 

It is safe to say, we should expect Brandon to commit anyday now!!!  :bananadance:

Thats crazy. As soon as i seen all those names on the signs i told myself that had to be a member of AE.

Same here. I figured we'd find out who had the sign.

Thats crazy. As soon as i seen all those names on the signs i told myself that had to be a member of AE.

Ha!  That is exactly what I thought as well!

WCE!

You need to find a tv screen shot of when you were on TV to use as you avatar!  It was great to see the signs right before the commit too.  I was reading them as fast as I could to see who all you had listed and I think that viewers got a good sense of the talent heading to AU.

Great job!  WDE.

My wife and I watched the game last nigth and LOVED the signs. It was so cool they were on TV. I gives the press something to think about we we say Auburn is truely different. When we say family, we mean it. Great job!

Thanks for representing Auburn Family. I was hoping for another "visor moment". Mrs. Fulse holding the sign will be great, can't wait to see that pick.

Haha when i saw you i was like "YES! WAR EAGLE baby get that national face time!!" I loved your list of AU recruits too ;)

Yeah, I saw the signs myself. That was great. Brandon Fulse is a great young man with a very good family. I like hearing that from his mother. I have expected him to commit to Auburn and that just makes me feel even better!

Thanks for representing Auburn in a classy way. I wish I could have been there but I couldn't make it.

Archived