Auburn v Kentucky

Is Dave Baker doing the radio broadcast tonight? I can't believe they are letting him call this game. He is on the AU broadcast and when we score it's hard to tell, but when Kentucky has the ball and scores, I swear to god he sounds like he is about to have an orgasm. Can someone inform him he isn't broadcasting on the Kentucky Basketball radio network?

Is Dave Baker doing the radio broadcast tonight? I can't believe they are letting him call this game. He is on the AU broadcast and when we score it's hard to tell, but when Kentucky has the ball and scores, I swear to god he sounds like he is about to have an orgasm. Can someone inform him he isn't broadcasting on the Kentucky Basketball radio network?

lol

lol

He might as well put on a kentucky ball cap.  His AU calls sound like this... Nice play by AU, they are really playing hard..........tick tick tick tick... Wallace with the put back...

His Kentucky calls.... DRIVES DOWN THE LANE< OHHHHHHHH WHAT A PASSSSSSSSS.... PUTS UP A BEAUITUFUL SHOT FROM LONG RANGE........OHHHHHHHHHHH IT"S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!! NICE PLAY KENTUCKY!!!!

Ross has scored exactly the same amount as I have from my couch tonite. Only difference is I have ate 2 Krispy Kreme doughnuts and a cup of coffee and he is a supposed SEC basketball player who is getting a free education to play ball. Whats wrong with that scenerio? Ha!

I want to see how our kids play on the road in a rough environment.  I want to see how they react when down to a good team.  No1 expects us to win so we have that advantage lol.

To challenge them and make them earn the victory would be fine by me. Dont go in there and lay down... play hard and build for the future.

I watched a whole thirty seconds and threw up a little bit in my mouth.

I'm still pushing for the A league intramural champs to get the next start.

Hang in there boys because...............

IT'S GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!

Still pullin' for ya'!

I didn't get to watch the game, but the final score doesn't look too bad. Sure it was a blowout loss, but considering some of the teams we've lost to at home this season, I'd say just looking respectable against a team like Kentucky isn't too bad.

I have faith we can squeeze out 2-3 SEC wins this season as long as we don't start to regress.

Archived