Well so much for the idea...

Ando

that National Championships only help the recruiting class the following year. Bring on the dynasty!  :party:

that National Championships only help the recruiting class the following year. Bring on the family's dynasty.:party:

Fixed it for you.

Fixed it for both of you {Dancing person, smashing elephant, War Eagle banner}

that National Championships only help the recruiting class the following year. Bring on the AUBURN family's dynasty.:party:

Fixed it for you.

Fix.T it for all of you.

;D

that National Championships only help the recruiting class the following year. Bring on the dynasty!  :party:

You're putting words in our mouths. Nobody said it doesn't help this year and ONLY next year but you will see more of an effect next year and the years after. A lot of players in this class had already decided and made up their minds. Even with us coming on strong with the big dogs late this year, just wait and see what the next few years is like and you'll understand then.

:laugh: Actually, I think this year's recruiting has more to do with the coaching staff's prowess on the recruiting trail than the success of the team. Just wait until you see what recruiting is like next year...

that National Championships only help the recruiting class the following year. Bring on the AUBURN'S dynastic FAMILY.:party:

Fixed it for you.

Fix.T it for all of you.

;D

Much better  ;D:P

You're putting words in our mouths. Nobody said it doesn't help this year and ONLY next year but you will see more of an effect next year and the years after. A lot of players in this class had already decided and made up their minds. Even with us coming on strong with the big dogs late this year, just wait and see what the next few years is like and you'll understand then.

I'm not calling anyone out. I've just heard that general statement made on talk radio about a hundred times over the past few years.

I'm not calling anyone out. I've just heard that general statement made on talk radio about a hundred times over the past few years.

Gotcha. War Eagle!

that National Championships only help the recruiting class the following year. Bring on the AUBURN family's dynasty.:party:

Fixed it for you.

Fix.T it for all of you.

;D

Thanks.

:laugh: Actually, I think this year's recruiting has more to do with the coaching staff's prowess on the recruiting trail than the success of the team. Just wait until you see what recruiting is like next year...

^^^^^THIS times a million.

This is sooooo off topic, and sorry for that, but how do you highlight words?  (like sometimes they are red and sometimes yellow)  I see it all the time and have been wondering how that is done. Thanks!

This is sooooo off topic, and sorry for that, but how do you highlight words?  (like sometimes they are red and sometimes yellow)  I see it all the time and have been wondering how that is done. Thanks!

google how to hyperlink or hypertext.

Highlight the word you want in the reply post and select the color from the drop-down list at the top (by the smileys)

Either highlight it and use the dropdown box on the right side of the editing tools (with the bold, italics, underline, etc) that says "Change Color" or put "color=red" or "color=blue", or whatever color you want, in brackets ([]) in front of what you want highlighted and then put "/color" in brackets ([]) at the end of what you want highlighted.

Either highlight it and use the dropdown box on the right side of the editing tools (with the bold, italics, underline, etc) that says "Change Color" or put "color=red" or "color=blue", or whatever color you want, in brackets ([]) in front of what you want highlighted and then put "/color" in brackets ([]) at the end of what you want highlighted.

My bad guys. I thought he was asking how to make a word be a link.

Thanks everybody for the help. I hope I did it right.   <just testing>

You can also preview your post before you put it up, if you'd like to. I do this quite often when I'm doing something different like that (especially when trying to post a picture), just to make sure it looks right. The link for that is just to the right of the link to post.

Hope that helps!

My bad guys. I thought he was asking how to make a word be a link.

I wondered what you were talking about...:laugh: No worries bro, you just misunderstood.

You can also preview your post before you put it up, if you'd like to. I do this quite often when I'm doing something different like that (especially when trying to post a picture), just to make sure it looks right. The link for that is just to the right of the link to post.

Hope that helps!

Thanks again Red. I never knew you could do that either. My wife always teases me about only knowing how to get on-line to check my mail and check my Auburn news. I tell her that's all I need to know how to do.  :-[

Archived