What is our target # of accepted LOI

keekee

I have heard 26? Is that true?

... Then I was correct when I said that they are targeting only one each of Collins and Big C. As well as Roberson and Whitehead.

The others will be Florence and Wright.

That was just what I read here a long time ago.

If true my unsaid point was, if the reason for the Roberson fiasco was just AU having grown tired of Roberson's antics. Then we must have our 2 mystery commits locked down and I got happy face.

27 or 28

NOBODY other than the coaches knows for sure...I've thought 27 all along, but now I'm leaning towards 28.

Do we have anyone with grade issues? As far as I was made aware our academic casualties were lost long ago.

27 or 28

NOBODY other than the coaches knows for sure...I've thought 27 all along, but now I'm leaning towards 28.

Do we have anyone with grade issues? As far as I was made aware our academic casualties were lost long ago.

2 names have kept surfacing on various sites/from various "insiders": Sigler and Harrell

I don't know how truthful that is, but I have seen both their names (especially Sigler's) come up quite often when talking about the potential for placing guys...just TIFWIW

My guess would be that we sign 27. Until we know for sure that shon coleman will count towards next years, he must have a spot in this class. I know the coaches are confident that the waiver will be accepted, but sometimes it is difficult to predict what the NCAA will do.

Guys we have been repeatedly told by the Mods to keep grades off the public boards. Please respect the Mods rules on this. I do not care if I get flamed for this post. I am just tired of people time and again not respecting the Mods and the players on this issue.  Sign and place info or grayshirt will be made public when the coaches can and decide to do a media release on it. Let's leave grades out of it and enjoy the rollercoaster ride.  :we:

Archived