Sleepers

AUinMS

Big C.

sleeper? i dont think its possible if your ranked the no.1 OT

He's going to sleep on the decision tonight and announce tomorrow (hopefully).

Big C.

HA, classic.

Big C.

Gotcha! :thumbsup: hopefully i will be doing some of this :party: and this  :we:

I think Tre is going to be a great one for us. As far as sleepers, Denson is a big physical WR and he brings something new to this offense. Reminds me and alot of others of Alshon at SC. I really like Coates alot too he looks like a faster Darvin Adams. On defense I'd say Swain. I like the idea of having a big Safety out that can lay the wood.

Garrett from Georgia at linebacker...he is an absolute hitting machine.  Good frame to add some size too.  I really like this guy and was surprised that we got him...War Eagle!

Speaking of Garrett, how is a player with those offers, listed as a 5.6, 3* on rivals. Best offer list of anyone on our list.

I think because he was on a team with  the guy who was going to stanford.  who was a much higher rated guy.

Sammie Coates gets my vote for the sleeper in this class. He's unbelievably fast and terribly underrated. We're talking serious, raw, athletic ability here with a frame to build on. He's going to be all SEC. Maybe not as a freshman, but mark my words, it's going to happen.

I think Tre is going to be a great one for us. As far as sleepers, Denson is a big physical WR and he brings something new to this offense. Reminds me and alot of others of Alshon at SC. I really like Coates alot too he looks like a faster Darvin Adams. On defense I'd say Swain. I like the idea of having a big Safety out that can lay the wood.

I am joining all the Coates votes, and I quoted this one because I like the Darvin Adams comparison.  Because he committed early and stuck with it, he didn't get a lot of attention.  But I think he will be solid.

1 vote for Jermaine Whitehead--a true corner back and emergency running back if needed. He would have been Ms State's marquee signee this year.

Justin Garrett deserves mention, because the guy is an absolute headhunter from his LB position, and while I don't know if he'll be able to play his way into the starting lineup, he'll be a solid contributor.

Another one to watch is JaBrian Niles; yeah, okay, we missed on Drew, but Niles isn't a pushover.

However, the top sleeper in this class, IMO, has got to be Sammie Coates. Put 20 lbs of muscle on him and he becomes a marquee SEC receiver. More than any other skill players not named Frazier, Florence, or Frost, I think Coates has a chance to make an impact on the Plains.

Blackson is my pick.  a very athletic defensive tackle who could be a pass rusher for us from the middle will be huge.

On offense, I think that Uzamah gives Malzahn a lot of options from the h-back spot in that he was a highly regarded quarterback but also played receiver with the size of a top tier tight end.

Archived