Sleepers

AUinMS

This class is full of potential stars, but I think Keymiya Harrell is a guy that has not gotten the hype of most of our signees. I think he will end up being a real surprise from this class. What does everyone else think of some of the guys in this class that has not gotten a lot of hype? Who is your sleeper?

blackson and whitehead on defense

mason and uzomah on offense

Uzomah is the one kind of guy we don't have on the team right now a 6'5 wr/te/qb/hb

Blackson is my pick.  a very athletic defensive tackle who could be a pass rusher for us from the middle will be huge.

On offense, I think that Uzamah gives Malzahn a lot of options from the h-back spot in that he was a highly regarded quarterback but also played receiver with the size of a top tier tight end.

Landrum who? No just joking. He was hurt most of last year. Didn't hear much out of him due to early commitment. He was a leader a Sweet Water. May redshirt this year but will at some point be a beast at LB. Won State Championship. Played LB and RB.

i think uzomah could be special. working with yox and stay at the same weight and add speed, i think he could become a alshon jeffery type.

on defence, i think swain could be special. he could be like a larger darren bates type but bigger. you know, hybrid lb with a safty mentallity and ball skills.

but you know, with the way this class turned out i dont think we have to many sleepers. i believe each individual who signed will be a great auburn tiger.

Uzomah. Ive seen him play 5 or so times in high school and he is great player that can really do everything. My predication is that he will play wide reciever, tight end, and quarterback for us. He will be a kind of kodi burns-esq player and by the time he graduates will be a guy that everyone loves.

JMO, all of our signees are great. War Eagle

Blackson Is my pick. Not only is this guy a heck of a player at DT, but if I understand correctly, Syracuse recruited him to play basketball. That right there should tell you what kind of athlete he is.

This is awesome. Most of our so called "sleepers" are four star prospects. I like the sound of that. I guess it is kind of hard to have sleepers when well over half of you class is 4* and above.

Bray's no sleeper -- very highly regarded.  But he's a sleeper if he gets lined up beside the QB a lot.  I suspect we got a sleeper at WR in Coates, but my pick would be Blackson.  Could imagine him on the field if he can adjust to the competition level.

Can't wait to see Landrum develop.

I just don't see Denson and Bray as "sleepers". Denson played at one of the largest schools in the state and was on ESPN several times and Bray has been ranked as high as the #2 rated athlete in the country. Not exactly sleeper qualifications to me.

I just don't see Denson and Bray as "sleepers". Denson played at one of the largest schools in the state and was on ESPN several times and Bray has been ranked as high as the #2 rated athlete in the country. Not exactly sleeper qualifications to me.

Bray is a sleeper at RB. Look at all the threads about our concerns at RB next year. Most people don't even mention Quan. I think he will get a good amount of looks at RB, making him my sleeper pick at RB

This is awesome. Most of our so called "sleepers" are four star prospects. I like the sound of that. I guess it is kind of hard to have sleepers when well over half of you class is 4* and above.

That was kinda my point for starting this thread. 3 or 4 years ago, we were hoping most of the recruits would be sleepers. Those days appear to be long gone with this coaching staff. I'm loving it.

War Eagle

:believe:

Archived