kurt.manning2

AUSportTalk

That was sort of fun for a Tuesday morning. 

The weirdo said he had six different screen names with AE.  Can't we block his IP address?  They have to be running out of computers at the library soon.

If that was his 6th screen name in 2 weeks like he says then obviously the bammers get flushed out pretty quick. Good work. But with posts like that last one you can see why. :beatmullet:

The weirdo said he had six different screen names with AE.  Can't we block his IP address?  They have to be running out of computers at the library soon.

I'm not sure if he's telling the truth but IPs are blocked everytime someone is banned.

I'm not sure if he's telling the truth but IPs are blocked everytime someone is banned.

Yeah, that's hosed me at home.  I can't log in from home because I've been assigned an IP from my ISP that was apparently banned.

Yeah, that's hosed me at home.  I can't log in from home because I've been assigned an IP from my ISP that was apparently banned.

Wow that sucks. You didnt buy it from a bammer did you?

Wow that sucks. You didnt buy it from a bammer did you?

I don't think so.  :)

Archived