Trevor Lacey (updated 4/11/11 9:13 am cst)

waregl87

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gottfried just signed 4* #45 overall and #10 SG Torian Graham out of Durham, NC. Torian also chose NC State over Kentucky. Looks like he's making an immediate impact...

It does not take long to make an impact when you throw money around to AAU programs the way Gottfried does.  Excuse me, when you have the strong relationships with AAU coaches that Gottfried has. 

I'm shocked about Gottfried and his surge at NC State. If he's doing it cleanly more power to him. But from his time at Alabama, he was known to play dirty with coaches around the area. We'll see how this one turns out. I didn't like NC State hiring him in the 1st place. They could've done better.

I will stay positive about it until proven otherwise. 

War Eagle!!

Picked UA :pcprobs:

This doesn't surprise me, after seeing this earlier

I heard there are some shady things going on with Lacey's recruitment.

Also, after the illegal contact at the AHSAA State Tournament when Anthony Grant was in the Butler locker room and walked out with Lacey.  My understanding is the college coaches can not have contact during a tournament until that players team is eliminated.  Anybody know anything about this? 

I was told whoever offered more got his signature. Proud of Barbee

Depends on if he was just outbid  ;)

Why is it when we don't get a recruit there's always "shady stuff" going on? I'm not saying there wasn't here. Maybe there was, but we say it ALL THE TIME! It is possible that somebody wanted to go to another school other than Auburn and nothing shady happened.

Archived