Musical Memory Lane. . .

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With a 6 month old in the house. I've went from AIC to a whole new genre of music...

There has even been a Bird sighting with 31+ million views..

Enjoy those days!  They go by like a blink of eye.  Hard to believe, but tue.

Very true. I'm 2 years away from having a chauffeur. Take LOTS of pics and vids.

For you 62! 

I'll look when I get home. Clue?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Just a little cruisn' music for you when you are in the passenger seat.  Remember-  IF IT'S TOO LOUD, YOU'RE TOO OLD!

Just a little cruisn' music for you when you are in the passenger seat.  Remember-  IF IT'S TOO LOUD, YOU'RE TOO OLD!

When you're old, you will be asking to turn it up because you listened to it so loud as a kid, you lost most of your hearing.

Pete Townsend

I will NEVER be too old. When the sound hits 104 dB, it's almost loud enough. As I always tell people, it's like reading with the lights too low. I don't want to strain my ears.  :hellyeah: 7.1 with an 18" sub  :hellyeah:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

When you're old, you will be asking to turn it up because you listened to it so loud as a kid, you lost most of your hearing.

Pete Townsend

:tease:  I've got a fabulous ENT, thank you!  :tease:

Pete Townsend

Good thing I'm reading, I couldn't have heard what you said. :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Thanks guys and gals. That little man is the best thing that has ever happened in this old boys life. 2010, a damn fine year.

Tru 'dat

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Pete Townsend

Huh?

Pete Townsend

Huh?

Did too many gigs back when he was in that hair band in the 80's.

Pete Townsend

Huh?

Did too many gigs back when he was in that hair band in the 80's.

:beatmullet::laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Not going to post a link to this song because it contains profanity, but it is a song about my neck of the woods, Town Creek, AL.

"Sweet Southern Comfort"

I used to dress up as this guy every halloween when I was a kid.

That would scare me....and Halloween is my birthday, so I don't take it lightly. :laugh:

Archived