Musical Memory Lane. . .

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Hey!  I remember 8 tracks!  My parents had a player and this is one of the songs we kids would play and dance to while the grownups sat outside.  Of course we would all gasp and giggle when we heard the "D" word.  I did not know that Jim Croce sang it until I found the vid on youtube.

Hey!  I remember 8 tracks!  My parents had a player and this is one of the songs we kids would play and dance to while the grownups sat outside.  Of course we would all gasp and giggle when we heard the "D" word.  I did not know that Jim Croce sang it until I found the vid on youtube.

Why do I feel old when you say it like that?  :-\

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Age is nothing but a number.

I think he's 90. That's a whale of a number :dunno:

I think he's 90. That's a whale of a number :dunno:

Dog years.  ;D

Seriously, you really are 90?

Child please. Born 1962 (4AUsince62). I still get carded.  :laugh: I started my bucket list long ago and keep adding to it. And yes to this  :hellyeah:

My mistake, I thought 62 was the year you started college.  :laugh:

Rock on Forty something   :hellyeah:

No worries, I just needed to nip this thing in the bud before Golf started PMing me.

No worries, I just needed to nip this thing in the bud before Golf started PMing me.

No worries, face it that's all he could do :-X:laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

:laugh::thumbsup::laugh::thumbsup::laugh::thumbsup::laugh::thumbsup:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I don't think anyone has posted Phil Collins.  This song was played over the loudspeakers at my highschool before a football game (post-season).  It really set the tone.  Those were the days!

A couple of favorites from my childhood.  Yes, technically they were "before my time" but I can clearly remember sitting at home as a child with my parents playing their albums on the turntable.

The Boxer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdKjEHfHINQ

Mrs. Robinson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_jmDscGi7E

Cecilia:

Archived