Musical Memory Lane. . .

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I could do this all night but a young lady beckons my attention. We are going to share poetry. I'm a blessed father. Take care.

She is a blessed girl to have a dad who knows how to share poetry with her. Cool. :'( :bow:

Thank you. She wants to be a writer one day and I hope she gets to live her dream. She does quite a bit now and she is very mature for someone who is only 13. Writing, drawing, very artsy and smart. One thing I would like to brag on about her, a few years back she went to Starbase at Maxwell AFB. At the end of the week the instructor told us she was the first person, in many years, to make a perfect score. I was one proud papa, still am.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost as I saw them live in Birmingham in 1980 then again as Lynyrd Skynyrd - Ten Years After Tour.

Reminds me of a camping trip my buddies and I were on. Rained nonstop for 5 days. I think all we listened to was Skynyrd and CCR. I wouldn't have had it any other way.

And one from Lynyrd Skynyrd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqp1U6RoQaw

Have we had any Steely Dan?

I almost posted some yesterday.  I've seen them a handful of times live, great stuff.  They'll be in Nashville in August, I was lucky enough to land 4th row tickets.  :bananadance:

I could do this all night but a young lady beckons my attention. We are going to share poetry. I'm a blessed father. Take care.

She is a blessed girl to have a dad who knows how to share poetry with her. Cool. :'( :bow:

Thank you. She wants to be a writer one day and I hope she gets to live her dream. She does quite a bit now and she is very mature for someone who is only 13. Writing, drawing, very artsy and smart. One thing I would like to brag on about her, a few years back she went to Starbase at Maxwell AFB. At the end of the week the instructor told us she was the first person, in many years, to make a perfect score. I was one proud papa, still am.

That's a beautiful thing. Being a good writer is a gift. Its good that you encourage her like you do.  :bow:

That's a beautiful thing. Being a good writer is a gift. Its good that you encourage her like you do.   :bow:

Thank you. She is also taking quite a liking to our music thread. We go back and forth showing each other different stuff on YouTube. She's starting to come over to the classic rock side.  :hellyeah: And with that I give you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk3mAX5xdxo

Archived