Auburn @ MSU Game 3

This is an awful baseball team. Hope we enjoyed our year in Hoover cause were not going back

Overreact much? This "awful team" took 2 of 3 from top 10 Arkansas and beat Arizona State once and was one bounce away from 2 wins. This was awful weekend but don't throw this team out yet. Last year we started off really slow and then turned it on once we found the right combo. I understand being frustrated but let's not write em off yet

I agree with you. This was a bad stretch, but sometimes baseball is a game of streaks. Let's hope after some line-up tweaking things will fall into place.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completely change the outlook on the season after this weekend.  Was thinking of what we needed to do to host a regional.  Now simply wanting to make the SEC Tourney.  I do think Morris getting plugged into the rotation will give us a spark, I don't know what the lineup needs, seems like no one is hitting.  Coach P needs some long practices and some scream sessions to weed out these mental errors.  I do think we have 5 winnable series left on our schedule, we just need to avoid any more sweeps at all cost.

Seriously, baseball is the streakiest sport there is. Did this weekend suck? You bet your behind it did. Is our season down the toilet? HELL NO! Even the Yankees lose series the orioles (sry to any Orioles fans). This team is still capable of making the SEC tourney, winning the SEC tourney, hosting a regional, winning a regional, and maybe winning a super and making it to omaha. Don't give up on these boys yet. This weekend was not an accurate representation of this team

Baseball is a game of streaks no doubt.  Season is most certainly not down the tubes by any means.  Who knows..this may be a good kick in the pants and end up being a pivotal weekend resulting in tons of motivation.  Baseball is also a game full of superstition.. maybe they will all shave their heads and come out hitting Tuesday?  haha  Either way.. I just hope they don't let this get to them mentally.. that would be a shame and do more damage than being swept.

War Eagle Boys!

:wareagle:

For the rational people posting here keep in mind that as a whole the vast majority of people in all area's overreact to the immediate, it is human nature. Auburn is fine...

Archived