Auburn @ MSU Game 3

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Paw WHIPS THE CRAP outta this team. My guess is that they got a sense of entitlement after beating arky, and didn't expect much out of this MSU team. We gotta play better, I'm hoping this series was just a fluke

This is an awful baseball team. Hope we enjoyed our year in Hoover cause were not going back

Overreact much? This "awful team" took 2 of 3 from top 10 Arkansas and beat Arizona State once and was one bounce away from 2 wins. This was awful weekend but don't throw this team out yet. Last year we started off really slow and then turned it on once we found the right combo. I understand being frustrated but let's not write em off yet

This is an awful baseball team. Hope we enjoyed our year in Hoover cause were not going back

Overreact much? This "awful team" took 2 of 3 from top 10 Arkansas and beat Arizona State once and was one bounce away from 2 wins. This was awful weekend but don't throw this team out yet. Last year we started off really slow and then turned it on once we found the right combo. I understand being frustrated but let's not write em off yet

I would also argue that they were one bounce away from sweeping top 10 arkansas. Maybe not a literal bounce, but very close. Took them to extra innings

Archived