Bamers Trying to ruin Cam, Nicks chance at 1ST round picks on Jox

wdeexit310

Guys I just caught a small portion of Jox (I rarely listen anymore) slamming Cam's Character on how he and Nick

would be a high risk for any NFL team...I can't believe the jealousy that has took over the bama nation.. You don't

hear how lazy Mark Ingram is and how he never lived up to his hype(see IB 09).  The Bama fan base has gone off the

deep end and it just blows my mind, one championship from AU in 50 yrs and they

can't deal with it.... Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!! If we win another one before them, they will have to reopen Bryces or

add on another wing! hahah

They were discussing the article that was written this week about Cam. It's amazing how 2 people can listen to the same thing and come away with totally different meanings. All three host on the roundtable said the guy wrote all this without meeting or talking to Cam. They all said it seemed personal and that the authors story was primarily done with UF sources.

In the last 4 seasons, Alabama has played 54 games.

Take their top 9 SEC games with their best passing performances based on pass rating.

Take their top 5 non-conference games based on pass rating

Combine the 14 games and you have a pass rating of 186.5

Tale Cam Newton's 2010 season of 9 conference games and 5 non-conference games and you have a pass rating of 182.1.

Basically it took Alabama 54 games to accomplish what Newton did in 14 games.

They were discussing the article that was written this week about Cam. It's amazing how 2 people can listen to the same thing and come away with totally different meanings. All three host on the roundtable said the guy wrote all this without meeting or talking to Cam. They all said it seemed personal and that the authors story was primarily done with UF sources.

this is the samd thing I'm hearing, TT

During the segment, the three callers who self-identifed as bammers, said that the article was crap and the one who had anything at all to say about the draft said that all teams are taking the same chances with all draftees no matter who they are, which is true. There is enough animosity without creating it where it isn't, imo.

Amen. We have thread after thread, day after day about finebomb etc. These people are set in their opinions and aren't going to change. There is a blessing to the newer medias, everyone has a voice. There is a curse to the newer medias, everyone has a voice.

The Roundtable guys are big bama homers, but they usually give Auburn a fair shake. I wouldn't put them in the same class with PF.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Take their top 9 SEC games with their best passing performances based on pass rating.

Tale Cam Newton's 2010 season of 9 conference games and 5 non-conference games and you have a pass rating of 182.1.

And this is why everybody loves StatTiger!!

I can tell you right now the bammers don't!

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

They're nobodies so they don't count!  :cool:

Guest War Eagle 29

Michael Savage wrote a book called "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder".  Auburn fans could justifiably write one titled "Being a bammer fan is a Mental Disease". These people are beyond delusional.

27-26

AUburn Tigers 2010 SEC & NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!  :wareagle:

Cam will be an excellent NFL QB.  People like this will look silly in a few years.  UF want to trash him so that they don't look any MORE ridiculous for not playing him.  In their defense, removing him from UF, and a year in Texas at JC, and some soul searching made Cam a different person and player. 

Stat can always do the homework to prove his point! Let me chip in, "How many NFL GMs listen to Jox for inside Draft information?" ZERO! would be the answer! Let 'em talk or avoid them.

They're nobodies so they don't count!  :cool:

:bow:

lol Oh the people who think a local talk radio station has any influence on the NFL draft. It's kinda, for lack of a better word, cute.   :P

I`m sure all the NFL teams had folks listening to PF to see what else they can learn about Cam that they can`t in workouts and personal interviews. I am and I think a lot more than myself are growing tired of all this bammer crap. I`ve said it before and will again; I dislike bammer as much or more than anyone(I don`t use the word hate) but some of us take it to far too often. I quit worrying about bammer or PF or anyone connected with them including family and friends. But I did get a good little April Fools joke on a friend today that brought a smile to me and dead silence from her. I don`t have to hate to put them in their smelly little places.

I get so tired of hearing our fans blame Bammers for every issue that comes up with our program or players.

So many of our fans come across as being defensive to every comment the other side makes. Defensiveness is a sign of insecurity, not a sign of strength.

When they do that, our fans are perpetuating the stereotype  of the "Stepchild" or little brother complex we are accused of having.

I get so tired of hearing our fans blame Bammers for every issue that comes up with our program or players.

So many of our fans come across as being defensive to every comment the other side makes. Defensiveness is a sign of insecurity, not a sign of strength.

When they do that, our fans are perpetuating the stereotype of the "Stepchild" or little brother complex we are accused of having.

With the draft stuff bammers and writers have no control. But from what I have been told by some of the older auburn people I know it was certainly a known tactic from the past. I don't buy into it totally but some of this stuff is starting to get hard to write off as mere happenstance. It is fairly well known they helped in the 1st ramsey event. Why did the 1st hint of this hbo thing come from the bammer boards? Why was prothro on that show? Of all the athletes whose careers ended due to injury they just happen to dig up that guy. Who played for our biggest rival to say they are clean before saying we are dirty. Why now why after each allegation is beaten down does another mysteriously arise? The most important question is who benefits the most from auburn being down? After all just because someone is paranoid doesn't mean that they are wrong about someone out there trying to get them.

Not just anti-AU...

1. Racial prejudice... how many black QB's have started @ UAT... and the QB's on their roster now won't start, either... watch... remember, Sims has already been run off...

2. Religious bigotry also... seen this sky rocket in last year in news, blogs, and even here @ AE... when Cam let it be known that he was serious about his faith = became a target for bigots...

When they do that, our fans are perpetuating the stereotype  of the "Stepchild" or little brother complex we are accused of having.

Well said.

Archived