Jordan Diamond OT

3rdgen

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They mad.

Also word on the street is all the commits only signed for Chik-Fil-A. Any truth to this rumor?

If we had Chik-Fil-A working our athletes nutritional plans would we be in a better place.

They mad.

Also word on the street is all the commits only signed for Chik-Fil-A. Any truth to this rumor?

If we had Chik-Fil-A working our athletes nutritional plans would we be in a better place.

It's the peppermint milkshakes...

They mad.

It's the peppermint milkshakes...

Nope. Cookies N' Cream milkshakes and also the spicy chicken breakfast burritos. BOMB!

Somebody do me a favor please.....PM me about this chick-fil-a stuff. I have no idea what it's about, but have seen it mentioned several times lately. Thanks!

Somebody do me a favor please.....PM me about this chick-fil-a stuff. I have no idea what it's about, but have seen it mentioned several times lately. Thanks!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/cassanova-mckinzy-spurned-clemson-because-didn-t-chick-015506961.html

It's amazing! Looking at the twitter post and all these negative comments, especially from the turds. These sorry, good for nothing, inbred, teabaggin' low life's.  Why would they even care if Diamond signed with us or not?

It's amazing! Looking at the twitter post and all these negative comments, especially from the turds. These sorry, good for nothing, inbred, teabaggin' low life's.  Why would they even care if Diamond signed with us or not?

To be honest, it was WAYYY more razorback fans than I expected...but I agree w/ you. Nothing else to live for man  :laugh:

Archived