AU @ UT

WarEagleFL

I doubt they are leaving.  I'm guessing they are just going to get some food or go to the restroom.

106994[/snapback]

If I was a Vol fan I wouldn't be able to eat right now.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UT was WAY overrated, we are playing perfect and getting every bounce. It is about time everything fell our way with the national spotlight on us. This makes up for last year's start.

I doubt they are leaving.  I'm guessing they are just going to get some food or go to the restroom.

106994[/snapback]

The AU faithful that made the roadie probably will start to hear car alarms going off as p.o.'d UT fans make their way to the parking lot and run across cars with Alabama tags... :D

War Eagle! I am having a blast here at DKW86's and I am not believing what I am seeing. I though I was going to have to sweat this one out the whole game. Looks like that not the case. I hope we are going to see more of this the second half. It's time to distinguish AU football from the rest of the SEC!

WDE!

Man, What a half!!!!!

We are having our way and I cant wait for the second.

AL, What can we say? I hope this staffstays a LLLLOOOONNNGGG time.

YYYYYEEEEEAAAAHHHH BABY!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Can you even play a 1st half on the road better than that??

Alright, one half away from the TOP FIVE!!!!

(All together now)

WAAAAAAAAARRR EAGLE!!! HEY!!!

I once again promised myself I would stay off the board until after the game and I have once again blown that promise. I was actually afraid to get on during the first half for fear of jinxing us. :D

JC is a stud so far in the game! I have been one of his toughest critics, and though I still believe it was justified in the past, there is no way anybody could criticize his gameplay now! I really believe the LSU game was a turning point for him and also believe Borges has worked wonders for the kid! JC's confidence and poise is the best it ever has been. He almost had a miscue when Courtney Taylor grabbed that ball away from th defender, but instead of JC letting them rattle him, he came back and just kept laying the ball right in the receivers hands. He is blowing my mind how accurate his is being on the long ball, given how we rarely threw down field before. Here's hoping that my excitement on JC's turnaround does not jinx the poor guy. If it does, I will report to each member for a public flogging. :(:D

How is UT going ot be able to adjust? How can you adjust to an offense in which the running and passing game is working? How can you adjust to the looks our defense if giving them? Normally I don't get ahead of myself like this, but I just don't see UT being able to get back into this game.

WAR EAGLE!!!!

YYYYYEEEEEAAAAHHHH BABY!!!!!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Can you even play a 1st half on the road better than that??

Alright, one half away from the TOP FIVE!!!!

(All together now)

WAAAAAAAAARRR EAGLE!!! HEY!!!

107005[/snapback]

The 41-7 game at LSU was in the ballpark, but this is hard to beat.

These are some of the things I've noticed in the first half.

1. Al Borges' playcalling.

2. Jason Campbell is the best quarterback in the SEC.

3. Ronnie Brown is the best all-around running back. Great catches!!!

4. The defense is much better than many thought.

Great first half, and looks like much more to come!!!

WAR EAGLE !!! :au:

on the radio they said 10,000 - 15,000.

how many penalties have been called on UT? 1?

6 for us. another 15 yard penalty and Stan White said it was a bad call again.

That has to be disappointing for the Vols. Put together a promising drive only to turn it over inside the 10. I feel really bad for them ;)

War Eagle!

107020[/snapback]

I don't

That has to be disappointing for the Vols. Put together a promising drive only to turn it over inside the 10. I feel really bad for them ;)

War Eagle!

107020[/snapback]

I don't

107022[/snapback]

They even took 7 minutes off the clock for us. That was nice of them.

It looks like UT has mailed it in and just wants to go home.

The Officials just called another bad call on Carlos Rogers

Archived