Anybody know where I can get a deal on a new suit?

Tiger Oak

On the radio here in SC they were talking about MI getting a free suit from T-Town Menswear for the Heisman ceremony in 2009. Poor bama, they were so busy trying to throw rocks at an imaginary window in Auburn they forgot they were living in a greenhouse! War Eagle!!

On the radio here in SC they were talking about MI getting a free suit from T-Town Menswear for the Heisman ceremony in 2009. Poor bama, they were so busy trying to throw rocks at an imaginary window in Auburn they forgot they were living in a greenhouse! War Eagle!!

That would make him ineligiable for the NC game.  Ut ohhhhhh.......

That would make him ineligiable for the NC game.  Ut ohhhhhh.......

And that would make him ineligiable for all of the 2010 Season!

I believe that the universities are allowed to cover the cost of their players attending awards ceremonies and that includes clothing.  Have you ever seen one show up in anything other than fine clothes?  It is likely the same for other game day and travel appearances.

I believe that the universities are allowed to cover the cost of their players attending awards ceremonies and that includes clothing.  Have you ever seen one show up in anything other than fine clothes?  It is likely the same for other game day and travel appearances.

Pretty sure I read that the school can cover clothing expenses ONLY for regionally/nationally recognized awards ceremonies.  Not for game days or travel.  That can only be the athletic wear provided by the school.

Pretty sure I read that the school can cover clothing expenses ONLY for regionally/nationally recognized awards ceremonies.  Not for game days or travel.  That can only be the athletic wear provided by the school.

Yes, this is true and has been noted on some ariticles about this scandal.

Yes to awards ceremonies (one suit), but not one (or 10,11,12) suits for game days.

Archived