Having to log in EVERY TIME I come to AE...

Aubieboiler

Howdy...

For some reason I am getting logged out every single time I exit the website.  This only started happening in the last two to three weeks.  I have the "forever" marked to keep me logged in, but it doesn't matter.  Even if I drop off to check out another site and come back, I'm still offline.

It isn't a big deal, but this doesn't happen on the other boards that I get AU information from.

Thanks for all you do on this site!  I do enjoy reading all the stuff, even though I don't post much.

:wareagle:

I have noticed that if I clear my browsing history, cookies, or anything like that, that it makes me log in after that happens.

For some reason mine logs me out every time I leave this site. But I do not have to log back on when I return, If I click on the football board it will log me back in automatically.

Check your browser settings to see if it's set to clear your cash and cookies every time you close your browser. I set mine this way for security reasons. although I do have the PW and Log in name saved so that it pops up when ever I go to log in so I don't have to type it out each time I log in.

If you have recently upgraded your browser it may be a default setting. changing your previous settings without your consent again for security reasons, but it's easily ajusted.

You don't have to log back in.  All you have to do is click The Auburn Eagle Message Boards under the "Main Website" Message Boards" "Rules" etc. tabs, and it should come up with you logged in.

Archived