It's time to quit

83Tiger

Listening to PF  and time to start calling PF  We sit back and listen and come and gripe on message boards and talk about how we are going to quit listening. Well I think it's time to fight back.  We need to pound these call in shows with Auburn callers until it is just a AU dominated talk show.  One after the other until the whole show is Auburn.

We need to ask about ttown, and chargers and transcripts and beating up girlfriends and peaches and all of these other issues until someone starts to answer. Let's just take over.

Did PF accompany DS on ESPN today?  I'm sensing the national guys are going to turn on these stooges like PF, DS, and "Timmy B" (biggest joke of a personality I have EVER seen).  I'm with ya 83.  We need to take over.

:beatmullet:

Why would we want to give PF a bigger audience?  Ignore the kook.

Absolutely. Just quit listening to the guy. I sleep better every night knowing that I will never help his ratings. Now a boycott of his sponsors I would take part in if I had a comprehensive list.

You guys may be right.  I just think PF is a mouthpiece for his audience.  I just suggesting that we take over. The guy is on xm so not only do we have to put up with his crap in this state, it is broadcast across all the states. All anyone hears is the bad and false crap spilled out on that show everyday.  We have no voice and therefore have no way to defend ourselves nationally

I quit listening a while back and I read these boards more....I do not miss him at all.

I have enjoyed football all my life and probably do not know my X's and O's like some of you, but he knows less!

(I bet I will live longer now too!!)

:P

:we:

Call all you want, won't do any good.  The show is scripted.  The only AU fans they'll let on the show are fans that make us sound like inbred, cousin kissing, redneecks...aka UAT fans. 

Archived