Depth Chart O'mac, Dyer

OffensiveAlchemy

I just listened to the CGC presser and he was asked about why O'mac was listed first, and Dyer second.  Of course CGC's answer was "don't read too much into it," but I believe that the depth chart was set that way as a complement to O'Mac and all the work he has put in.  He has put on weight, worked on his vertical running, and has become a leader.

I'm sure there will be message board spin that it was a shot, or a warning to Dyer because he missed a practice or two, but we know the truth.

Fearless and True.

I just listened to the CGC presser and he was asked about why O'mac was listed first, and Dyer second.  Of course CGC's answer was "don't read too much into it," but I believe that the depth chart was set that way as a complement to O'Mac and all the work he has put in.  He has put on weight, worked on his vertical running, and has become a leader.

I'm sure there will be message board spin that it was a shot, or a warning to Dyer because he missed a practice or two, but we know the truth.

Fearless and True.

Looking at the rest of depth chart...........I think it's more of a upper classmen thing. JMO

Malzhan's offense utilizes multiple players in multiple sets so I don't read too much into #1 RB vs #2 RB on the depth chart.  Dyer and OMAC will rotate in and out depending on the play so it really doesn't matter who is #1 or #2.

There's not way to list the depth chart as #1a RB and #1b RB is there?  'Cause IMO that's exactly what OMc & MD are to this offense.

Fearless and True.

Looking at the rest of depth chart...........I think it's more of a upper classmen thing. JMO

Pretty sure it's this.

No disrespect intended to the op, I'm about to bash the forum/internet/blog reactions.

If the man tied his left shoe first instead of his right one, someone would say that had some ulterior motive or message. It's just not that big of a deal.

I believe OMac was listed as the "starter" in the NC game as well.  We saw how that developed.  MD will get his share of carries.

Archived