Game 2 Visitors list

AUnCullman

Vadal Alexander is coming on an official.  Javier Mitchell, Jordan Jenkins, Beniquez Brown are coming on unofficials. 

A few committed prospects will be there (Holsey, Johnson, Liner) as well as many 2013 and 2014 guys. 

There is a rumor a big name will be coming in under the radar.  My guess is its going to be Reuben Foster (Saban doesn't need to know cause he would try to stop him).

Commits

Joshua Holsey

Trey Johnson

Dee Liner

2012 Recruits

Jordan Jenkins (Very important unofficial visit)

Javiere Mitchell (Still plans to commit 10/3)

Vadal Alexander (Official Visit - VERY IMPORTANT!)

Beniquez Brown (AU still has minimal interest as a safety)

Rocky Hayes (Very good DB prospect from Cleburne County, who had a great camp at AU this summer)

Kene Orjioke (See the note from last week HERE)

Jalen Gresham (OL prospect from Minor)

Larry Jefferson (Louisville commit from Banneker HS in GA, same as AU S Demetruce McNeal)

Clay Machen (Talented C prospect from Auburn HS)

Drew Thomas (TE from Arlington HS in TX)

Jake Whaley (DE from Briarwood Christian)

2013 Recruits

Jay Ellison (Jenkins' teammate from Harris County, who should be one of the top DT's)

Reuben Foster (5-star (possibly #1) LB and UA commit from Troup County High in LaGrange, GA, who also visited last w/e)

Nigel Bowden (Talented LB prospect from Central HS in Macon, GA with early offer from Vandy)

Aulden Bynum (OL from Valwood School in Valdosta, GA)

Austin Droogsma (OL from Gulf Breeze HS in FL)

(OL from Trinity Presbyterian School)

B.J. Hammond (Nice WR prospect from Gadsden City)

O.J. Howard (Extremely talented ATH from Autauga Academy, who had a great camp at both AU and UA and then committed to UA this summer)

Trevor Morgan (Long snapper from Whitewater HS in GA)

Cameron Toney (Top LB prospect from Huntsville High, who had great showing at UA camp earning his 1st offer there)

2014 Recruits

Bo Scarbrough (Future 5-star RB from Northridge HS in Tuscaloosa, if you haven't seen his highlights, do yourself a favor and

:o He could be the best in the country, but unfortunately, he's a big turd lean right now. Hopefully we change that a bit this w/e!)

Tre Williams (Stud LB (possibly the best in the state and a 5-star) from St. Paul's Episcopal School in Mobile, AL. AU offered after his freshman season along with FSU, and UA followed suit soon thereafter.)

Devin Sullivan (RB from Muscle Shoals HS in AL)

Commits

Joshua Holsey

Trey Johnson

Dee Liner

2012 Recruits

Jordan Jenkins (Very important unofficial visit)

Javiere Mitchell (Still plans to commit 10/3)

Vadal Alexander (Official Visit - VERY IMPORTANT!)

Beniquez Brown (AU still has minimal interest as a safety)

Rocky Hayes (Very good DB prospect from Cleburne County, who had a great camp at AU this summer)

Kene Orjioke (See the note from last week HERE)

Jalen Gresham (OL prospect from Minor)

Larry Jefferson (Louisville commit from Banneker HS in GA, same as AU S Demetruce McNeal)

Clay Machen (Talented C prospect from Auburn HS)

Drew Thomas (TE from Arlington HS in TX)

Jake Whaley (DE from Briarwood Christian)

2013 Recruits

Jay Ellison (Jenkins' teammate from Harris County, who should be one of the top DT's)

Reuben Foster (5-star (possibly #1) LB and UA commit from Troup County High in LaGrange, GA, who also visited last w/e)

Nigel Bowden (Talented LB prospect from Central HS in Macon, GA with early offer from Vandy)

Aulden Bynum (OL from Valwood School in Valdosta, GA)

Austin Droogsma (OL from Gulf Breeze HS in FL)

(OL from Trinity Presbyterian School)

B.J. Hammond (Nice WR prospect from Gadsden City)

O.J. Howard (Extremely talented ATH from Autauga Academy, who had a great camp at both AU and UA and then committed to UA this summer)

Trevor Morgan (From Whitewater HS in GA)

Cameron Toney (Top LB prospect from Huntsville High, who had great showing at UA camp earning his 1st offer there)

2014 Recruits

Bo Scarbrough (Future 5-star RB from Northridge HS in Tuscaloosa, if you haven't seen his highlights, do yourself a favor and

:o He could be the best in the country, but unfortunately, he's a big turd lean right now. Hopefully we change that a bit this w/e!)

Tre Williams (Stud LB (possibly the best in the state and a 5-star) from St. Paul's Episcopal School in Mobile, AL. AU offered after his freshman season along with FSU, and UA followed suit soon thereafter.)

Kevin Sullivan (From Muscle Shoals HS in AL)

Best team in the state

Scarbrough looks as though he'll project more as a WR than RB. He'll gain a little more height you'd think by the time college rolls around for him. Pretty neat looking kid tho.

I saw they are supposed to be 75 visitors

Add 2012 commit Cassanova McKinzy; 4-star S prospect Chaz Elder also from Banneker HS in Atlanta, GA, who AU recruited rather heavily earlier this year; and top 2013 prospects OL Brett Dockery from Farragut HS in Knoxville, TN; RB Josh Matthews from Decatur HS in AL; and LB prospect Jamie Major from Piedmont HS in AL to the list of visitors.

I sit next to 2013 Lb Cameron Toney in school and ive gone to school with him for years. hes been big on Bama for a while now, but now that hes been getting attention from Auburn hes real excited to see where that goes...

hope we play a good game and impress alot of these guys.  I think the last game was not only a wake up call for the players but the coaches as well. It is very easy to get caught up and not put forth the same effort after winning a national championship. Its just natural. I think this was just what everyone need and I look for Auburn to beat Miss st this weekend.  WDE

They had to love that exciting game and the atmosphere. I was just wondering when and if we would hear anything from the recruits mouths on their visit this weekend. Thanks in advance for any info!

:wedance:The news is already out that Foster is coming... He broke it to B. mathews earlier this week

According to Jeffrey Lee, he didn't request a pass today so he doesn't believe he'll be visiting this weekend

Looks like JL was wrong.

Who was this big suprise recruit that was coming?  Did any one confirm that Jordan Jenkins came?

I saw Jordan Jenkins there. And also Dee Liner and Mckinzy. Those are the only three i recognized but there were a ton there.

Archived