Clemson Favored

Tiger n Miami AU83

Haven't noticed this on the boards so thought I would throw it out there.

Clemson is a 3.5 or 4 point favorite this weekend. 3 points to the home team means most people think Clemson is even slightly better on a neutral site and is more than a FG favorite this Saturday in Clemson.

We will see.

When was the last time we were favored in a non-cupcake clash? (or even for a cupcake game too I might add)?

Will be tough to pull it off with a young team on the road. Once again, a lot of factors not in our favor (on paper).

When was the last time we were favored in a non-cupcake clash? (or even for a cupcake game too I might add)?

Will be tough to pull it off with a young team on the road. Once again, a lot of factors not in our favor (on paper).

Well, we were a touchdown dog to MSU, a 1 point dog to Oregon and a 4-5 point dog against bama. We were favored by 4 against USCe in the SECCG. So, we were "supossed" to lose 3 out of our last 4 against teams from BCS conferences.

If you are wondering, we have beaten the "line" in 8 of our last 10 games. The two we did not were Utah State and Chattanooga last year (when we were favored by 40 and won by 38).

Whoever favors Clemson is blind deaf and stubborn. Clemson struggled with Troy and would have lost to Wofford if it wasn't for some home town officiating.

to be fair, we would have lost to Utah St. if it wasn't for a miracle.

Whoever favors Clemson is blind deaf and stubborn. Clemson struggled with Troy and would have lost to Wofford if it wasn't for some home town officiating.

Their water turned to wine and they were too drunk at the end?

Well, we were a touchdown dog to MSU, a 1 point dog to Oregon and a 4-5 point dog against bama. We were favored by 4 against USCe in the SECCG. So, we were "supossed" to lose 3 out of our last 4 against teams from BCS conferences.

If you are wondering, we have beaten the "line" in 8 of our last 10 games. The two we did not were Utah State and

Chattanooga last year (when we were favored by 40 and won by 38).

Man I wish I lived in Vegas!

chicago_g_sosa_mcgwire1_300.jpg

chicago_g_sosa_mcgwire1_300.jpg

Nice!  :laugh:

auburn by 20 points.

we will put up nearly 50 points against the worst run D in the country.  dyer has 150 yards, mason has almost 100.

:wareagle:

Where do you see them being the worst? The page I found when I googled has them at 107 and we are lower then they are lol

Good I hope they keep underestimating our young men! I love the look of shocked fans and critics in the morning! :yay:

They are actually talking a lot on tigernet about how dirty we are and how they want our players to get hurt because they think we took out their QB intentionally last year.....

to be fair, we would have lost to Utah St. if it wasn't for  the exceptional play of the team.

Corrected that for you.  No miracle involved there.  Players stepped up and made plays when they needed to.  That is determination, not a miracle. 

to be fair, we would have lost to Utah St. if it wasn't for  the exceptional play of the team.

Corrected that for you.  No miracle involved there.  Players stepped up and made plays when they needed to.  That is determination, not a miracle. 

Now if our team could just play that way for four straight quarters a week

auburn by 20 points.

we will put up nearly 50 points against the worst run D in the country.  dyer has 150 yards, mason has almost 100.

:wareagle:

Where do you see them being the worst? The page I found when I googled has them at 107 and we are lower then they are lol

The Wofford Terriers put up 272 yards on the ground.  THE WOFFORD TERRIERS :laugh:  At least we gave up yardage to a seasoned team and a SEC opponent.  

Now if our team could just play that way for four straight quarters a week

That will be gained by experience.  I am just glad to see a "glimmer" of that REFUSE TO LOSE attitude from last season!

Archived