Stat or someone who does the stat thing

WarDamn2010

Could you please tell me what the percentage is that a team beats the same team twice in one season. (LSU vs. Bama) Stupid facebook arguments. TIA

Could you please tell me what the percentage is that a team beats the same team twice in one season. (LSU vs. Bama) Stupid facebook arguments. TIA

If you play Auburn twice in one season, chances are you will lose twice... ;D

Made me smile...appreciate you, '82!

:believe:

Probably about 50-50. Just about the only way 2 teams would play twice is if they are both good and make it to a championship or big bowl game. Unless one team blows the other out the first time and the other just plays a weak schedule.

:-

Made me smile...appreciate you, '82!

:-[

Almost some of the majority of half the time!

Archived