Bethune-Cookman vs Auburn AU 67 BC 41 FINAL**

KG appears to be having a great game, that's a pretty big stat line he's got going. WDE.

I'm sure that Barbee won't be impressed

KG appears to be having a great game, that's a pretty big stat line he's got going. WDE.

:laugh: True!

He is hard to please isn't he?  :laugh:  I like that about him.

I don't follow Auburn bball as much as I do football, but KG has impressed me as much as any player we have had in the last 8-10 years.

KG has Auburns first triple double

i love listening to history in the making!!!!!!  dang you first row sports!!!!!!  i cant believe i did not see it live, but loved hearing it!!!!!  way to go kg!!!

This seems like the first complete game we will have the whole year. maybe we can get a little confidence from this and take it down to florida st. and sec play.  :wedance:

KG has Auburns first triple double

That is just amazing. I would have lost a TON of money if somebody had told me we never had a triple double before.

Some good things and some bad things. Triple Double is great.  FT % is horrible and worse only took 7 FT so we are not getting in the paint and forcing things. D was great based on points scored and shooting %.  Between two Centers only 6 RB's and only one block.  Lots of guards played and scored some so depth seems to be improving.

Archived