Countdown to Signing Day Q&A

AUSportTalk

Well mods to answer your running back questions you have got it seems like mathers MAY be the next running back to come to Auburn.

Nope, looks like the Beav may be going in the MLB draft.

MV5BMTY4MjgxODEzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzcyNzI2._V1._SY314_CR18,0,214,314_.jpg

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ST, I noticed in your predictions for the starters on the OL next year you didn't list Westermann (or if you did I overlooked it). You don't think he will be a starter next year?

Sorry. I actually typed the wrong name. I meant to put Westerman at on og the guard spots with Eric Mack.

How does Bush go from someone you feel most confident to loosing him in just 2 days, and to a school that is about to get major sanctions...did I miss something? What do you know of the situation?

How does Bush go from someone you feel most confident to loosing him in just 2 days, and to a school that is about to get major sanctions...did I miss something? What do you know of the situation?

:dunno:

Right now Bush does nto even know who his position coach will be, much less who the DC is. Perhaps AU can get Bush to switch after coaches are settled and visit-

In your opinion did anything fishy go down with the Yeldon swap?

Not sure. I think it's more the fact that he was friends with a lot of guys signing with Bama so he was getting a lot of pressure from them.

Will we get Bush or will he stay home at Miami????   Announcement is tomorrow?

50-50 right now but things could change before NSD no matter who he commits to today.

Pressure to stay at home. His recruitment won't be over even if he does commit to Miami today.

Just saw where Latu will not qualify. Are the coaches working on anyone to come in and play the other tackle?

It's not certain that he won't qualify, Auburn just isn't likely to take the chance on him. Auburn has continued to look around for other OL.

With the Coaches backing off Latu, do we get back in it for Rooks or maybe try to open things back up with Flint?

Do we have a solid chance with Avery Young and/or Jordan Diamond?

With the Coaches backing off Latu, do we get back in it for Rooks or maybe try to open things back up with Flint?

Rooks didn't grade out size wise so they moved on. Flint isn't high on Auburn's lists either.

Young has a top 2 of Auburn & Georgia. I believe Auburn has a very slight edge.

I'm not sure on Diamond.

Rooks didn't grade out size wise so they moved on. Flint isn't high on Auburn's lists either.

Young has a top 2 of Auburn & Georgia. I believe Auburn has a very slight edge.

I'm not sure on Diamond.

I heard somebody say that Diamond said "war Eagle" on Facebook yesterday.  Do you know if that's true?

Is there any good news that u know of that can put a smile on face? I sure could use some!

Has the percentage on Goldman coming to Auburn went up? If so ,what percent is it?

51/49  ;D

Do you think Mike Davis is going to be sought after.....and what do you think our chances are of flipping Justin fat daddy Shanks?

Buddy of mine that knows a little about football called me today during the All star game and said we shouldn't be too upset about TJY switching.  He thought after seeing todays performance that Mike Davis was the best RB he's seen this year.  That's saying a lot considering we've watched Trey Williams and Jonathan Grey personally more than once this year.

What is the story on Davis anybody know anything?  Until today I haven't heard much about him.

Do you think Mike Davis is going to be sought after.....and what do you think our chances are of flipping Justin fat daddy Shanks?

Buddy of mine that knows a little about football called me today during the All star game and said we shouldn't be too upset about TJY switching.  He thought after seeing todays performance that Mike Davis was the best RB he's seen this year.  That's saying a lot considering we've watched Trey Williams and Jonathan Grey personally more than once this year.

What is the story on Davis anybody know anything?  Until today I haven't heard much about him.

I watched thee whole All Star Game. TJ Yeldon was the best RB there. Williams is the best receiving back. Davis was probably 3rd best back there.

Archived