South Carolina Game

jwmboom7

We have the worst team in the SEC at home today...really need to take advantage of this one. This is a SEC win just screaming to be taken. Should be no excuses today. Man up fellas and go get'em! WDE.

We have the worst team in the SEC at home today...really need to take advantage of this one. This is a SEC win just screaming to be taken. Should be no excuses today. Man up fellas and go get'em! WDE.

I agree.  South Carolina is 1 team in the past few seasons that AU has matched up well with.  Pasted them in Columbia last year.  I don't predict a blowout, but with Chubb's new sticky hands workouts, maybe an 8-10 point victory?  I'll say 65-57 good guys.

As almost always, we'll be there... this time, to see Gabriel, Sullivan et al "go off" and the good guys win 74-58.

:wareagle:

Langford in the starting lineup. Nice!  :thumbsup: Also of note: Wallace is starting in place of Varez. No argument from me on that. WDE.

Looks like one big run could put this game away for either team.  Carolina's hungrier at the moment.  Just shoot it, Frankie!  Wonder what's up with VW?  Just hasn't really gotten on track yet this year.

nice shot by Denson! good to see us getting more than one shot in this game, some pretty good rebounding and a nice coast to coast by Josh W. ...he is playing well!

On a bit of a side note, I think Kara Lawson does great on the color commentary.  I remember when she first started doing color analysis for ESPN coverage of the women's tourney a few years back and I thought that she was very well spoken and professional.  Good to see her announcing skills get rewarded.  And now back to the 2nd half domination...

Archived