Server Upgrade and Downtime - January 29, 2012

AUDomination

Thanks to all of your donations and support, we are currently in the process of moving the website to a more powerful server. We hope that the new server will be able to handle the insane amount of traffic we expect on national signing day. I will keep everyone updated. Thanks again for all of your support!!

WAR EAGLE!!

UPDATE:

The website should now be back online on the new server and working for everyone. We will be using theauburneagle.com  instead of auburneagle.com which allows us to switch servers without DNS propagation delays and issues. Please let me know if you have any issues. Please note that you will more than likely have to log back in due to the domain change.

WAR EAGLE!!

UPDATE 2:

Apparently, our DNS records on the new server were somehow reset this morning which may cause some of you to have problems accessing the website. Please be patient as the DNS records propagate.

So are you finally moving off of GoDaddy?

Is there a reason you try to obfuscate the fact you're on GoDaddy with the private NS records?

Our domains will remain with GoDaddy and we're not trying to obfuscate anything. Our NS are also on GoDaddy.

The website should now be back online on the new server and working for everyone. We will be using theauburneagle.com  instead of auburneagle.com which allows us to switch servers without DNS propagation delays and issues. Please let me know if you have any issues.

So are you finally moving off of GoDaddy?

Is there a reason you try to obfuscate the fact you're on GoDaddy with the private NS records?

Our domains will remain with GoDaddy and we're not trying to obfuscate anything. Our NS are also on GoDaddy.

dang had to look that word up. Looked like a dirty word :-X

Apparently, our DNS records on the new server were somehow reset this morning which may cause some of you to have problems accessing the website. Please be patient as the DNS records propagate.

There you go again using one of those big words

It sounds dirty, also.

It sounds dirty, also.

I know and you put obfuscate with propagate and what do you have..... lord only knows.......

Didn't even notice that you moved until I had to relog in my password at work, My home browser forces me to log in every time due to my security settings. but atleast it's all logged all I have to do is click log in.

Nice work, The pages are loading quicker for me. Even at work where we only have 2 13meg pipes leaving the instaltion that are usually clogged.

Thanks for the upgrade. I hope that there were enough donations to cover the server; if not, let us know. In a little bit, I willhave to go propagate some seeds to allow germanation.

Archived