Spinoff Thread: Funniest Comedian?

Guest Montressor

Red Skelton most of you may never have heard of him but non better. Saw him twice. And one of the nicest guys I have ever met in my life. Reminded me alot of Shug in the way he treated people.

What a cool experience. My dad loves Red.  I watched him on I Love Lucy a time or two

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red Skelton most of you may never have heard of him but non better. Saw him twice. And one of the nicest guys I have ever met in my life. Reminded me alot of Shug in the way he treated people.

What a cool experience. My dad loves Red.  I watched him on I Love Lucy a time or two

One other think the venues were both at concert halls. Both times over 5,000 people showed up and their was no warm up at one of them.

Louis CK, Bill Burr, Robert Kelly, Patton Oswalt, David Cross, Jim Norton, Patrice Oneal.

That's a good list there. I love every one of those comics.

One other think the venues were both at concert halls. Both times over 5,000 people showed up and their was no warm up at one of them.

I remember watching (as a kid) the Red Skelton Christmas Special on HBO back in the early 80s.  After that, I would watch any special with Red Skelton -- he was hilarious. 

Archived