LSU

AU0188

Jake Drum!!!! That was the funnest game I've been to this year. Great way to get some momentum headed into the SEC tournament. Oh and like I said Kouassi is going to be a stud.

This is good to hear. The man looks good on tv, and I'm assuming even better in person. I feel like his intensity has increased as of late. He seemed a bit timid at the beginning of the year. He's completely raw, but very athletic for a big man. He now has one year of experience under his belt and once he gets in the weight room...look out. I think good things are going to come from big bossy Kouassi!  ;D

This is the only game I've been to all season and it was a great one to be at.  I loved it for Jake.  He went to my high school so it was pretty cool with it being senior night and him gettting in and everything. I was kind of hoping he would get the start, but I know the W was more important in this game.  Our guys looked good, but LSU couldn't hit a shot to save their lives.  A W is a W though!  War Eagle!

i have watched only a limited number of games this year, but to me that was the best kouassi looked all year, including pre-sec play.  he will be very good starting next year.  if he works hard and puts on some weight, he will be able to handle the pounding.  played very athletic with the dunk and all-most dunk (but a nice short jumper).  if we get solid center play on both ends of the court with his athleticism.

Archived