LSU

AU0188

Well, perhaps most of us are happy that this regular season has come to an end. It's been a tough year for these guys. They still put up an impressive home record and I hope they can lengthen that today. The future is bright, but for now let's hope we can cap off this year with our 15th win and end at .500. War Eagle!

Well, perhaps most of us are happy that this regular season has come to an end. It's been a tough year for these guys. They still put up an impressive home record and I hope they can lengthen that today. The future is bright, but for now let's hope we can cap off this year with our 15th win and end at .500. War Eagle!

Nice post. War Eagle. I think we got this one.

Kouassi looking physical! He's been really active in the post and off screens. Come on AU!

Why do we never get the benefit of doubt from the officials.  It's always a charge if we have the ball.  It's always a block if the opponent has the ball.  I agree with Coach Barbee, 'what is the difference?'

Why do we never get the benefit of doubt from the officials.  It's always a charge if we have the ball.  It's always a block if the opponent has the ball.  I agree with Coach Barbee, 'what is the difference?'

I hate putting it on officiating, but I totally agree. There has been a heavy amount of suspect officiating against us this year. Especially at home of all places.

I thought it was a pretty good half other than that scoring drought 3/4 of the way through. Hopefully they can avoid that in the second half.

:wareagle:

8 minutes without a basket.  It happens every game.  What is up with that?  Almost as many turnovers in the second half as baskets.  :dunno:

Coolest thing I've seen all year!!!  GO JAKE!!!

Definitely. Best way to end the season!

Good game. Hopefully it will give us some momentum going into the tournament. It was great seeing the players who are usually on the bench getting in the game.

Good way to end the home season...but ole Trent J did not appreciate that last time out....very quick handshakes down the line.

:we:

Good job by students calling for Jake, good job on CTB's part for responding. He obviously appreciates the GREAT job the student section has done this year. Can you imagine what that place will sound like when AU basketball is rocking? The day is coming. Very cool, good win. War Damn Eagle!!!! :we:

Jake Drum!!!! That was the funnest game I've been to this year. Great way to get some momentum headed into the SEC tournament. Oh and like I said Kouassi is going to be a stud.

I want to see more Kouassi and wouldn't mind seeing a little more of Jake.  He was hustling. 

This was the first game all year that he needed to take a shower afterward.  :laugh:

Archived