Montravius Adams

bigblue09

I live only 10 miles from Vienna, Ga...which is where he is from..Dooly County High School;  haven't heard much about him as far as who he's favoring.  He plays for a small school in the smallest classification in Ga....Class A.  I work with the booster club pres.  I'll see if he's  heard anything.

I live only 10 miles from Vienna, Ga...which is where he is from..Dooly County High School;  haven't heard much about him as far as who he's favoring.  He plays for a small school in the smallest classification in Ga....Class A.  I work with the booster club pres.  I'll see if he's  heard anything.

Last I heard, he was favoring Clemson.  I've also heard that saban has spent a lot of time recruiting him.  That is not surprising.  What is surprising is I was told he spends more time recruiting against Auburn than he has recruiting Adams to bama.

Last I heard, he was favoring Clemson.  I've also heard that saban has spent a lot of time recruiting him.  That is not surprising.  What is surprising is I was told he spends more time recruiting against Auburn than he has recruiting Adams to bama.

I hear he didn't like the negative recruiting. UGA is in the race for him as well. He had a very good visit there this weekend. Grantham is recruiting him. I imagine BVG, Martinez and Pelton will all be recruiting him.

Hey flexbone, why should that surprise you? it doesn't me. He's been doing that since he came to tuscalooser.

You are correct in Clemson leading per my local source.  They were the first to offer so he likes them right now.  Saban, Miles, Richt and Dabo have been to his high school lately to see him.  I can't confirm anyone from AU coming to see him yet.....I'll double check and see if my source knows anything more.

man the about the middle if we got this kid put him with liner and got Foster to be the MLB no one could run inside on them!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived