This is NOT an typical bammer........

AUcivE09

He does get points for pleading guilty instead of wasting tax payers $$$ trying to get out of it.

Kind of ironic considering he's basically being charged with stealing tax payers $$$.

Guest jrljr

Saw him play his Sr. year in HS against Athens, Al & Phillip Rivers. He WAS so gifted. He tore both Athens and Phillip up in that game. Wonder what the difference in the two was? Hmmm...can you say CLASS?

:beatmullet:

REC has intervened, and all is well.  Saleem Rasheed has ceased to exist, along with all records of him ever attending/playing for the Turds. 

In related news, the Jefferson County Board of Education would like us all to welcome the new Superintendent of Education, John Smith.  Pay no attention to the fact he looks like Saleem Rasheed.  He isn't. 

Move along, nothing to see.....

You guys go easy on him.  I graduated from highschool with him and consider him a good friend.  Although it was not smart at all what he did, I believe that he was doing this to help a friend.  He didn't do it because he was "full of bammer" or because his testacles were hot.  It's unfortunate that he will probably see jail time, but the law is the law and he broke it.  Just don't place him in the Harvey/Teabagger category.

Go easy on him?

It seems he has had it easy for way too long. I hope they pull his teaching certificate, he should never be able to have a tax payer funded job again.

You guys go easy on him.  I graduated from highschool with him and consider him a good friend.  Although it was not smart at all what he did, I believe that he was doing this to help a friend.  He didn't do it because he was "full of bammer" or because his testacles were hot.  It's unfortunate that he will probably see jail time, but the law is the law and he broke it.  Just don't place him in the Harvey/Teabagger category.

Prob wrong website to ask for mercy on an ex-bammer who just plead guilty to stealing taxpayer money WHILE BEING PAID BY TAXPAYERS!!!!  The dude is a crook, he even admitted it. 

Prob wrong website to ask for mercy on an ex-bammer who just plead guilty to stealing taxpayer money WHILE BEING PAID BY TAXPAYERS!!!!  The dude is a crook, he even admitted it. 

Agreed.  I'm just saying that the fact that he played at bammer has nothing to do with this.  I'm not saying that he should not be punished, because he should.  But a harvey teabagger, he is not.  At least he pled guilty.  Ole harvey called finebammer to tell the world he poisoned the trees, but he has to go to court now because he won't plead guilty.

You can rob a bank to feed your family but it doesn't make it right...just saying.

You can rob a bank to feed your family but it doesn't make it right...just saying.

I would debate this based on circumstances. If you have desparately looked for work and there is none and you have up to this point followed the laws , but  now your family is starving and the community has not helped then I see nothing wrong with taking from those who are fortunate, but won't help the less fortunate. My Viking ancestors did it when things got tough and I would too to save my family. If the community was unwilling to help. then you owe them nothing, they are not your tribe and are your enemy. There is thievery based on greed and there is thievery based on need and lack of community help. Governments are set up to help the people and when they fail to do so their laws no longer apply. That is the basis for the beginning of our nation. We stole from the British crown when they refused to treat our forebears they would they should.

I worked in fraud and abuse for a state agency that disbursed federal funds for several years. I have no sympathy for anyone who steals from others no matter the situation. There are a number of legal ways to help a friend. The comment he was helping a lady while still married throws up even more red flags. One of biggest problems we had in cases were getting DA`s in some counties and one state attorney general to prosecute people.

I worked in fraud and abuse for a state agency that disbursed federal funds for several years. I have no sympathy for anyone who steals from others no matter the situation. There are a number of legal ways to help a friend. The comment he was helping a lady while still married throws up even more red flags. One of biggest problems we had in cases were getting DA`s in some counties and one state attorney general to prosecute people.

No arguement from me.  It was the "lumpling in with the harvey teabaggers" that I was talking about.  You break the law, you pay the price.  But Auburn, bammer, or whoever has nothing to do with this case.

No arguement from me.  It was the "lumpling in with the harvey teabaggers" that I was talking about.  You break the law, you pay the price.  But Auburn, bammer, or whoever has nothing to do with this case.

You are absolutely correct. We know for FACT that uat had NO effect on his character or the man he is today. What college would teach honor, integrity, and give you the education and resources to help a friend in need?

:dunno:

I just dont have any sympathy for this and it happens he was a student/athlete at a "reputable" college who even made the pros for a little while..........and he had to steal from the taxpayers and a state that is currently $4 billion in debt?

[but Auburn, bammer, or whoever has nothing to do with this case.

On this website, it DOES.

Saleem Rasheed is a Bammer

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRwScSDwVnoPO5gFCL_mdb-knKlpXGwKoTencmdRsESXsGxF9g (proof)

Bammers poison trees and teabag people

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqwUq1_qr1ViiYYTiJzPft1SbrRhBLCmDOztn29s9IjBa_O-kNproof

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVN_8WP3DIt2dJVyfHT7_Q9hlQjBWmlxwYzu92jFkY4boOCyUYproof

Therefore Saleem Rasheed poisons trees and teabags people.  There. 

Saleem Rasheed is a Bammer

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRwScSDwVnoPO5gFCL_mdb-knKlpXGwKoTencmdRsESXsGxF9g (proof)

Bammers poison trees and teabag people

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqwUq1_qr1ViiYYTiJzPft1SbrRhBLCmDOztn29s9IjBa_O-kNproof

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVN_8WP3DIt2dJVyfHT7_Q9hlQjBWmlxwYzu92jFkY4boOCyUYproof

Therefore Saleem Rasheed poisons trees and teabags people.  There. 

:bow:

Ya'll are killing me.  Just to end the arguement, I will give in and say that he is a terrible person because he went to bammer.   :banghead:

DANSBY for the WIN!

Ya'll are killing me.  Just to end the arguement, I will give in and say that he is a terrible person because he went to bammer.   :banghead:

DANSBY for the WIN!

Learn from you, I will.   :bow:

My Viking ancestors did it when things got tough and I would too to save my family. If the community was unwilling to help. then you owe them nothing, they are not your tribe and are your enemy. There is thievery based on greed and there is thievery based on need and lack of community help. Governments are set up to help the people and when they fail to do so their laws no longer apply. That is the basis for the beginning of our nation. We stole from the British crown when they refused to treat our forebears they would they should.

Your Viking ancestors??  I agree your community should be helping you out.  Did you help your community out before things got bad?  "There is thievery based on greed and there is thievery based on need and lack of community help."  Are you serious?  You think about this the next time that someone next to you gets robbed.  Regular Robinhood.  "Governments are set up to help the people and when they fail to do so their laws no longer apply."  The government's role is not to help you but to govern.  That's why our gov is in the shape it's in, people getting handouts and turning to thievery rather than working for what they get.  You take the gov handouts out of the equation and hold people accountable and watch things turn around.  There are places to get a job if someone wants to work, it may not pay what they want to make but they can work.  Sorry for the soapbox but I have seen this all over this country and it's the same story.  :banghead:

On the flip side, if you see your neighbor in trouble, I challenge you all to help out.

Archived