WBB Assistant Coaches.....

warladytigers

• 2 weeks later...

Hearing Caroline McCombs as an assistant.......previously at Pitt.....

This is true - she may be the recruiting co-ordinator.  Also, Coach Flo has brought Adrian Walters with her.......

Can't have one person run this thread.  ;D

Good post, would be great to know the new WBB coaching staff changes and additions to the family.

She mentioned them during Saturday's baseball game against Tennessee when she was in the booth for 1/2 an inning with Rod and Andy. Wish I could remember what she said, but if she knows who they are and can publicly comment on them, not sure why they wouldn't be up on the website.

There is an article in the OA News today saying she brought her assistants from Georgetown....Keith Brown, Adrian Walters and Tasha Harris (director of basketball operations) along with Carolina McCombs from Northwestern (role in recruiting and coaching perimeter players).

There is an article in the OA News today saying she brought her assistants from Georgetown....Keith Brown, Adrian Walters and Tasha Harris (director of basketball operations) along with Carolina McCombs from Northwestern (role in recruiting and coaching perimeter players).

Think Keith Brown is staying at Georgetown to become the new head coach so Coach Flo will still be looking.

• 2 weeks later...

I am cautiously optimistic and hope that all the hires turn out to be great coaches and administrators.  Having said that, I know that some of ya'll share my concern that the resumes of the assistant coaches do little to re-assure those of us that are looking for signs of forward progress.  I would have been much more at ease with atleast one of the hires having had some playing or coaching experience in the conference or atleast in the South.  Then again, i recognize that these decisions are the responsibility of the head coach and she is the professional that will sink or swim based on their performance.  Therefore, with a prayer, my fingers crossed, and wishful thoughts of good Karma, i say War Eagle!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived