Autograph session - Kiehl

MarshRat

Auqbdad...if you weren't at the autograph session I want you to know how awesome your boy is. Security literally had to drag him away from signing autographs when time was up. May sound minor, but a genuine and completely selfless move.

Ps. My wife got his last autograph of the day as he was getting pulled by the collar by security.  Absolutely made her day!!

Please relay a huge thanks to him!

War eagle.

:laugh: The thought of security pulling him away while signing one last autograph is a funny one.

That is so awesome!

Yeah I don't blame them though. There was definitely a mob chasing him toward the tunnel. Great kid though. You could tell he didn't want to leave with autographs unsigned.

Auqbdad...if you weren't at the autograph session I want you to know how awesome your boy is. Security literally had to drag him away from signing autographs when time was up. May sound minor, but a genuine and completely selfless move.

Ps. My wife got his last autograph of the day as he was getting pulled by the collar by security.  Absolutely made her day!!

War eagle.

I'll pass that along bro. Thanks for the kind words...but Kiehl is very aware that we owe a huge debt of gratitude to our AU family. God bless y'all.

uote from: MarshRat on April 14, 2012, 06:41:25 PM

War eagle.

I'll pass that along bro. Thanks for the kind words...but Kiehl is very aware that we owe a huge debt of gratitude to our AU family. God bless y'all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sir, we owe a huge debt of gratitude you and your immediate family as well. The more I read and the more I hear about your son the more I respect and admire him and his entire family. It is becoming more obvious each passing day, to me, that Kiehl was "raised right".

I am not a person who, normally, speaks for anyone other than myself but I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I speak for the entire Auburn family as I thank you, Mrs Beach, and all involved in his life past and present who had a part in raising and molding this young Auburn man.

Again, thank you. :thumbsup:

uote from: MarshRat on April 14, 2012, 06:41:25 PM

Sir, we owe a huge debt of gratitude you and your immediate family as well. The more I read and the more I hear about your son the more I respect and admire him and his entire family. It is becoming more obvious each passing day, to me, that Kiehl was "raised right".

I am not a person who, normally, speaks for anyone other than myself but I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I speak for the entire Auburn family as I thank you, Mrs Beach, and all involved in his life past and present who had a part in raising and molding this young Auburn man.

Again, thank you. :thumbsup:

DITTO!!! :)

I like how they put Kiehl and Clint at the same table...although I'm glad neither was out there to see how long the lines were comparatively until we were all informed that it was one line per table. I wished clint luck as its my personal opinion that he will need it to beat out kiehl. I managed to get quite a few autographs on my AU football...here's my list of who I got to sign.

Kiehl Frazier

Ladarius Owens

Robinson Therezie

Tre Mason

Corey Grant

Mike Blakely

Trovon Reed

Some offensive guy wearing number 88? Really wish someone can tell me who he was.

Archived