ESPN 150

Cam2Newton1

http://espn.go.com/college-sports//football/recruiting/playerrankings/_/view/espnu150/sort/rank/class/2013

We have a couple of commitments that are rated in the top 10 overall. That's great news so far. This class may be pretty strong once signing day arrives. I'm excited!!

Carl Lawson-5

Dee Liner-8

Earnest Robinson-122

Trey Johnson-134

WAR EAGLE!! :party:

It is so weird to me that Trey Johnson is so far down on some of these rankings.  There is literally nothing else he could do to move up.  How could he beat the stats he put up last year?

Just looked over the list and it's great to see our guys represented but this list is far from accurate. There are some guys that are on this list simply because they have committed early to specific schools like uat and Umich. Also looked at our current commits evaluation (I'm an ESPN insider bc I have the mag subscription), and they haven't done evals for Toney, Davis, or Hutchinson which in my opinion means that they haven't thoroughly evaluated this class enough to make a valid ESPN 150 yet. TIFWIW, War Eagle and happy Tuesday!

It is so weird to me that Trey Johnson is so far down on some of these rankings.  There is literally nothing else he could do to move up.  How could he beat the stats he put up last year?

Just be glad we have 2 in the top 10 right now  :)

I was thinking the same thing  :P  I mean in two years he has well over 300 tackles.

I find it kind of odd the gap they place between Rueben Foster and Robert N(sp). 94 to 87??? Rueben Foster is potentially the best LB prospect that we will see for a good long time. I don't know their scale, but (mentioned in previous post) Trey Johnson is a beast and is stuck way down the list at 134 - Grade of 80?? Rueben is every bit of a 92+ according to the scale used on the rest of the 150. Trey should easily be in the top 50 to 80 IMO. Very proud of all our Auburn bound commits so far. Gotta love Carl Lawson and Dee coming in so high on any list. WDE guys, keep up the hard work!

Four (4) current and eight (8) potential commits...I'd be damn happy with 12 ESPN150 players, you?

002 - Reuben Foster (UA commit)

043 - OJ Howard (UA commit)

060 - Vonn Bell

061 - Cooper Bateman

068 - Ty Isaac

072 - Ethan Pocic

096 - Tyrone Crowder

114 - Tyshon Dye

Can you say rich getting richer? Alabama, Georgia, and Florida combine to give 7 of the top 8 players in the nation! Holy cow I love the south. 62 of the top 150 are all from SEC states, and that doesn't include texas now. Now let's go get our fair share!

Four (4) current and eight (8) potential commits...I'd be damn happy with 12 ESPN150 players, you?

060 - Vonn Bell

061 - Cooper Bateman

068 - Ty Isaac

072 - Ethan Pocic

096 - Tyrone Crowder

114 - Tyshon Dye

Yeah, I counted the same number but thought of a few different guys. We could have 10 or so guys from this list. That would be great.

14 montravius Adams came to mind as one who had been talked about by other posters.

14 montravius Adams came to mind as one who had been talked about by other posters.

Good catch, although I think it is more likely for us to sign a Rod Crayton or Jay Ellison at the moment.

060 - Vonn Bell

061 - Cooper Bateman

068 - Ty Isaac

072 - Ethan Pocic

096 - Tyrone Crowder

114 - Tyshon Dye

129 - Kelsey Griffin

060 - Vonn Bell

061 - Cooper Bateman

068 - Ty Isaac

072 - Ethan Pocic

096 - Tyrone Crowder

114 - Tyshon Dye

129 - Kelsey Griffin

Hadn't heard of Griffin until now but I see he has attended one of our camps and seems to be ranked fairly high by all of the recruiting services. Does anyone know where we stand with him?

Guest jrljr

No way is Tyren Jones better than Tyshon Dye. Look at the O-Line at his HS. They are all Big Boys. Without his O-Line I don't think he ranks this high. Being a uat commit jumps you like 50 positions. Right Mr. Shurburtt?

:P;):laugh:

060 - Vonn Bell

061 - Cooper Bateman

068 - Ty Isaac

072 - Ethan Pocic

096 - Tyrone Crowder

114 - Tyshon Dye

129 - Kelsey Griffin

As of right now, the only one i see us getting from that list is Dye, but things change.

Archived