2012 Teaser

aubfaninga

I'm sure there will be better ones but this one game is enough for now. Keep track of the every named called and tell me if they will be back. I found Trotter and Gus were the only two not returning.

Thanks for that. I had forgotten what a fun game that was to watch.

My wife wasn't really watching that game much, but she would ask what happened after I yelled. I kept saying "A freshman made that play" or "That guy's a redshirt freshman". We have so many young, talented kids. I can't wait for this season.  :we:

It was really great to hear all the new names being called in that game.  But what was really amazing was how different the play calling really was during that game. Nothing like the rest of the season. Trotter looked great in that game too. One of the best play and throws in years went to emory in that game for about 40 yarrds. It was in the highlight about half way. Perfect over the shoulder placement.  Cant wait till we kick off the season.

Thanks, I needed that.     :aufb:

Bray. I bet he lights it up this year on returns.

We have some serious threats at every position. Installing new offenses and defenses can get tricky, but I think Lefty will do a good job of just getting the ball to playmakers and not over complicating things for our first few games. Tre hits the hole hard. Not much to that. Not to mention McCallebb, Grant, and Blakely. SICK. Use the run to help soften the D and then slowly install the new plays. If we beat Clemson handily we will gain alot of attention and get into people's heads with some serious game to game momentum.

I'm sure there will be better ones but this one game is enough for now. Keep track of the every named called and tell me if they will be back. I found Trotter and Gus were the only two not returning.

:tdau: CAN I HAVE ANOTHER, PLEASE! Man that was fun to watch.  Can't wait for Sep.  WAR EAGLE everyone.

Great video!!

One thing that stood out was Bray and the way he cuts. Very impressive, especially on the reverse.

This gets me super pumped for next year!!

:tdau:

It was really great to hear all the new names being called in that game.  But what was really amazing was how different the play calling really was during that game. Nothing like the rest of the season. Trotter looked great in that game too. One of the best play and throws in years went to emory in that game for about 40 yarrds. It was in the highlight about half way. Perfect over the shoulder placement.  Cant wait till we kick off the season.

There was a reason for that.  Our O-line was able to dominate their D-line like our 2010 line dominated other teams.  Made ALL the difference.  All offenses look good when you control the line of scrimmage.  We'll be there shortly.

Great video! Cannot wait for September.  I can't tell you how many times I've watched that game on my DVR.  I've been using it to hold me over waiting for this season.  :we:

...well the announcer did call Blackson... Blackmon.

Thanks for that - had forgotten just how good everyone (Trotter) looked.

Archived