Strength of schedule

Saw this today on another site....

Auburn's RPI is currently ranked 67th, according to WarrenNolan.com. In the SEC, only Alabama (138th) is worse, and the committee likely won't look kindly on that sweep.

That really amazed me.  I was thinking that our schedule was going to be a major advantage come NCAA time....but perhaps not so.    We really need some good wins from here on out.

Saw this today on another site....

Auburn's RPI is currently ranked 67th, according to WarrenNolan.com. In the SEC, only Alabama (138th) is worse, and the committee likely won't look kindly on that sweep.

That really amazed me.   I was thinking that our schedule was going to be a major advantage come NCAA time....but perhaps not so.    We really need some good wins from here on out.

We've got work to do. Losing the series to Vandy and getting swept by bammer isn't going to go well.

We've got work to do. Losing the series to Vandy and getting swept by bammer isn't going to go well.

Definitely agree, hopefully the two wins from this week are the start of something.  This weekend's series against S.Carolina is going to be huge. 

Archived