THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Ridonkulous.  Solo acoustic guitar arrangement of Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know" by Mike Dawes.  Wow...

excellent find jenks....... now that's something I could listen to all day

Alright kids, we are gone for roughly a week, keep a finger crossed on the weather front for me. Peace be upon you my friends. ;):cool:

Safe travels, my friend.

Alright kids, we are gone for roughly a week, keep a finger crossed on the weather front for me. Peace be upon you my friends. ;):cool:

I missed you, but you already know all I have to say. Safe travels, my friend, and you guys enjoy yourselves.  :)

These early ultrasound pics are always a little creepy looking but I wanted to share them anyway. My wife and I went to Babies R Us to register yesterday and I cant tell you how many times my eyes would tear up when I looked at different things  :laugh:  Guess thats when it finally sunk in. I am so excited

mmv1tv.jpg

Thanks weegs!!!!

Where is everyone? tt leaves and the place falls apart  :-\

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Morning chores made me late to the party.  ;D

Handsome boy you have there AA!  Have you bought him AU gear yet? Football season is just around the corner.

The trip is a "Go".  My better half has submitted her abstract to the conference and it has been accepted.  We're going in the slower season so I'm hoping we can see some of the more famous stuff (Saint Mark's Basilica, Piazza San Marco, etc...) without being crushed by other tourists.  Beyond that, I just want to wander the alleys, get lost and find some good food, good wine,  and fun people.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Just don't do like TT did on his last trip.  He forgot to tell the asylum he was leaving and we were so worried.

:beatmullet:

Give us a head's up before you go.  :laugh:

Just don't do like TT did on his last trip.  He forgot to tell the asylum he was leaving and we were so worried.

:beatmullet:

Give us a head's up before you go.  :laugh:

October 3 - 11  :cool:

We have a toboggan, socks and a onesy? ready for coming home in. Covered in AU!

A little closer to the date,  :laugh:.  Who do we play that week?

The Hogs.

Ah...well, I think we're gonna thump the Hogs.  Everyone talks about the continuity since Petrino left but Petrino made that offense go, it was his baby and I think the Piggys are in for a rude awakening.

A little closer to the date,  :laugh:.  Who do we play that week?

The Hogs.

Ah...well, I think we're gonna thump the Hogs.  Everyone talks about the continuity since Petrino left but Petrino made that offense go, it was his baby and I think the Piggys are in for a rude awakening.

After 2010 I’m to the point I can’t stand, other than maybe Vandy, any other SEC team; although, there may possibly be one team I have an ever so slight bit more distain for.  ;D

:cool:  Nashville this weekend!!  ;D  :hellyeah:  Actually, Friday through Tuesday.  :hellyeah:  Staying at the recently exploded Opryland Hotel.  :laugh:  I hope they got all of the fireworks out of their system.