AU vs UF in the tourney

And that is why Coach P is on the hot seat... Unbelievable... He has absolutely no feel for his pitchers and when to pull them. Meanwhile Coach O'Sullivan sees the danger and gets his guy out and we do no damage. Watching coaches on two completely different levels

Oh well, might have been a good idea to change pitchers after the two guys got on.    Guess you don't know you made a mistake for not pulling the pitcher until after the pitch gives up a big double that clears the bases....but JLJ has trouble getting past 6 innings.  

I don't mean to be disparaging, but am I gonna be the only one glad creed Simpson is gone? I mean he's put up decent stats, but from what I have seen, the guy is absolutely the opposite of clutch.

Let's face it....when the UF pitchers were serious we just could not hit them.     2 hits, 3 hits, and 3 hits in the games that really mattered.

Would be nice to win tomorrow (likely UGA)  but don't think it will make any difference to the NCAA.....just a chance for AU to make up for the sweep during the regular season.

Looks like the season is just about done for us this year.  I don't see any realistic chances in making the NCAA Regionals without at least making the championship game. 

I'm with AU64, if we end up facing UGA tomorrow just win that one to eliminate them in payback for the sweep.

We just aren't even close to being on the same level with UF, in any shape, form, or fashion. That was a sophomore they had on the bump. Karsten Whitson is a sophomore pitcher for them also. He was picked 9th by the Padres coming out of HS. There first 5 RBI's yesterday were from three freshmen. We don't have the talent to stay with them. Why we don't is up for debate.

Archived