So do the Tigers get an NCAA at large?

I doubt it but who knows. Getting swept by the worst team in the league didn't help. :banghead: :banghead:

Please someone tell me better days are ahead.

The Magic 8 Ball says..........................................................TRY AGAIN LATER.

Every college baseball guy I have heard says we don't get in. I hope they are all wrong, but I am not really sure we deserve a berth this year.

From what I read, the SEC has 8 sure teams in the tourney....don't think they will stretch to let a mediocre 9th team into the tourney.  AU will get to watch this on TV....so who do we pull for to win the CWS?

What time is the selection show on Monday? And is it televised?

It's Monday at 11 am on ESPNU.

I'd be very surprised if we get in. We let way too many games get away this year and now it will catch up to us. But, I'm still gonna tune in and watch though.

I don't see it happening. If we were an improving team I would really like to see it happen since the experiience would help for next year. We have serious issues that need to be addressed by either JJ or Coach P if given the opportunity.

War Eagle !

It's Memorial Day, not April Fool's Day. Think u got your days mixed up.

Nonetheless, it was still a funny question.

The bama series pretty much did us in but if there was any remaining doubt, losing three to UGA finalized the deal. 

The "achievement" of getting into the SEC tourney had about the same significance as getting a "participation" trophy in youth league.    By the end of the season with injuries and lost opportunities, the team never gave the NCAA any reason to consider that AU would be a threat to even get out of the first round.

Archived