Auburn's Roster next year

AuburnNTexas

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

roster is out http://www.auburntigers.com/sports/m-baskbl/roster-mtt.html Tatum and Adamu obviously will be added to that. but one thing i noticed is that Price needs to watch his weight. a big reason why he dropped far in the rankings in HS was because he got overweight then he lost weight and rose in the rankings 230 is too much needs to get down to 215 at least.

roster is out http://www.auburntigers.com/sports/m-baskbl/roster-mtt.html Tatum and Adamu obviously will be added to that. but one thing i noticed is that Price needs to watch his weight. a big reason why he dropped far in the rankings in HS was because he got overweight then he lost weight and rose in the rankings 230 is too much needs to get down to 215 at least.

Looks like Granger and Johnson might need to add a little as well, esp. Granger imo. How come R. Miller wasn't listed under the coaching staff?

Looks like Granger and Johnson might need to add a little as well, esp. Granger imo. How come R. Miller wasn't listed under the coaching staff?

because he hasnt officially been named the coach yet i would expect some time early next week. and yes has Granger lost weight? i mean come on man you want a chance to start put on some weight!

As of today, i think that the starters will be

PG    Greene

SG    Sullivan

Sf    N. Johnson

PF    Adamu

C      Chubb

PG    Greene

SG    Sullivan

Sf     N. Johnson

PF    Adamu

C      Chubb

i can agree with that all though i still think Wallace will be the starter on day 1 with Greene Jr. taking over the starting spot later.

You may be right about Wallace, but by conference time we will probably need Greenes scoring ability.  Of the 4 insi :zapbama:de players we have only Granger seems to have a lot of scoring ability right now and until he adds serious weight he may be really limited in his minutes so having a point guard who is a serious scoring threat will be necessary.  Thats my thought right now fwiw.

PG    Greene

SG    Sullivan

Sf     N. Johnson

PF    Adamu

C      Chubb

i can agree with that all though i still think Wallace will be the starter on day 1 with Greene Jr. taking over the starting spot later.

As much as I like Wallace, I wish we would start Greene from day 1...Adamu would start?

PG    Greene

SG    Sullivan

Sf     N. Johnson

PF    Adamu

C      Chubb

As much as I like Wallace, I wish we would start Greene from day 1...Adamu would start?

if Granger is 185 heck yes Adamu better be starting.

PG    Greene

SG    Sullivan

Sf     N. Johnson

PF    Adamu

C      Chubb

What about Payne?

Payne is only 6'6".  He can match up with some but not all of the pf in the sec.  He is more of a 3.  Adamu is it at the4 until Granger adds weight/muscle.

PG    Greene

SG    Sullivan

Sf     N. Johnson

PF    Adamu

C      Chubb

What about Payne?

too short and still not heavy enough.

Archived