Defensive Line

Wareagletd

Which defensive lineman do you think will make the biggest impact this season?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Which defensive lineman do you think will make the biggest impact this season?

• Corey Lemonier
    • Jeff Whitaker
    • Dee Ford
    • Nosa Eguae
    • Craig Sanders
    • Gabe Wright
    • Angelo Blackson
    • Kenneth Carter
    • Devaunte Sigler
    • Other

Funny, Ford just told Kiehl that he better be glad he is wearing orange in practice. Great twitter exchange.

Did they say whether they listen to Barry or not...is he on their Ipod?  What about bench press numbers...do they like orange facemasks?  Come on Weegs, don't Bogart the info dude!  :tease:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's not forget about Justin Delaine. Dude showed out in the few snaps he got last year.

Aiso. think Gabe Wright could explode...

Funny, Ford just told Kiehl that he better be glad he is wearing orange in practice. Great twitter exchange.

Did they say whether they listen to Barry or not...is he on their Ipod?   What about bench press numbers...do they like orange facemasks?  Come on Weegs, don't Bogart the info dude!  :tease:

All of our players listen to Manilow. Thought you knew that.  :dunno:;D

Did they say whether they listen to Barry or not...is he on their Ipod?   What about bench press numbers...do they like orange facemasks?  Come on Weegs, don't Bogart the info dude!  :tease:

Maybe so, but none are foolish enough to admit to it.

Just because you sneak in and put Manilow over the sound system in the locker room doesn't mean that they actually pay any attention to it...:tease:

Just because you sneak in and put Manilow over the sound system in the locker room doesn't mean that they actually pay any attention to it...:tease:

They only listen to it in horror movies.

:laugh:

:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty interesting quote from Corey Lemonier a couple days ago:

New talent?: Defensive end Corey Lemonier was asked his impressions of the 2012 Auburn recruiting class and if any newcomers stood out in summer conditioning workouts.

“I think the receiver, Ricardo Louis from Miami Beach, has really done some good things out there,” Lemonier said. “I’ve been hearing good things about him. Hopefully, he can transition to two-a-days and show his skills out there.”

Defensively, Lemonier praised the performance of defensive end Gimel President.

“He’s really come along,” Lemonier said. “He’s relentless, he’s tough, he’ll do all the dirty work.”

I think we will wind up with one of the top 3 DLs in the SEC.  I think the DL can hold their own against the likes of an lsu, bammer or any other line. I think our LBs can hold their own with the best of them in the SEC as well. I think all we have been waiting for is a super DC that can do something with the talent on hand. I feel that CBVG is the missing piece of the puzzle, and will do nothing short of a miracle from what we were on defense last year. I think that coach Pelton is a solid DL coach and will do a much better job this season than last year. Coach Rocker IMHO was the best coach on defense we have had up until now. I think we will be the most improved defensive team in the SEC for 2012. I say this with absolute full confidence.  I think the offense will redeem itself under the leadership of CSL, and will be among the top 4-5 offenses in the SEC. Between the vast improvement from last year on both sides of the ball, we will have the kind of season that will drive the talking heads that are saying we will go 6-6 or 5-7. That just is not going to happen with the talent we have for the 2012 season and beyond. Good things are just around the corner!

WDE

Doc

Archived