"Changes coming to War Eagle Extra", Joel Erickson

Elephant Tipper

"Update: Changes coming to War Eagle Extra"

http://www.wareagleextra.com/2012/08/07/update-changes-coming-to-war-eagle-extra/

Joel A. Erickson ‏@wareagleextra

Before my replacement takes over, the L-E will continue to operate @wareagleextra and the blog. I will be moving over to @JoelAEricksonAU.

Joel A. Erickson ‏@wareagleextra

There will be very little lag in the account. My replacement, @aaronbvarsity, has already been hired, and he'll be on the beat soon.

Good for al.com and good for Joel.  He will do a much better job for al.com than the other guy (not to be mentioned) did for AU. 

I hate to see Joel leaving War Eagle Extra. I have enjoyed reading his stuff and now will have to deal with the worthless trash at al.com. (because for some reason I just can't not read the comments under the articles there)

I hate to see Joel leaving War Eagle Extra. I have enjoyed reading his stuff and now will have to deal with the worthless trash at al.com. (because for some reason I just can't not read the comments under the articles there)

It's hard isn't it, Like passing an accident. You just can't not look at it. It will be nice to read a decent article for once. I just have to remember, don't scroll down and start reading the troll posts.

Joel was solid, and so was Jay G. Tate, though his bloggings were more sporadic. With those two gone, is there even a blog worth following right now?

Reading those inane comments will rot your brain. Don't do it!

Archived